Brittany Brower - ANTM

Mike Malin - Big Brother

Chris Russo - The Apprentice

Victoria Fuller - The Amazing Race

Jonathan Baker - The Amazing Race

Tina Panas - The Bacherlor

Gervase Peterson - Survivor

Wendy Pepper - Project Runway

Jonathan could easily be the most annoying reality contestant ever. His voice, the way he acts!

Victoria on the other hand kicked some major booty.

I think that Nikki HATES Brittany. She doesn't like Brit's model talk. Brit was excellent in the obstacle course.
    Fave Songs to listen to: Don't Forget About Us by Mariah Carey, Shake It Off by Mariah Carey, and Because of You by Kelly Clarkson

Victoria was awesome. And...Jonathan still bugs me so much! That's right, his voice is annoying. I hope he goes soon.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Geez. Chilltown Mike and Jonathan? What a combo. I'd take myself out just to escape them.

Poor Gervase...
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It's not really a good thing that the ENTIRE team makes me LOVE Gervasse by comparison. I can admit it, I laughed at his snarky comment about Sue Hawk's makeover that didn't quite include her face.

I can only hope that this team loses and Jonathan gets voted off ASAP. Or, maybe they'll just take pity on the viewers and turn off his microphone.

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by realityluver231
    I think that Nikki HATES Brittany. She doesn't like Brit's model talk. Brit was excellent in the obstacle course.
    I don't know about hate, but I could tell she was annoyed. Of course, editting makes things different. But she did roll her eyes... Nikki comes off tough, but I think Brittany could take her!

FORT Newbie
    Who is Chris from the Apprentice??? I remember Bradford as the guy who waived his exemption and got canned 3rd?? something like that and Heidi was the one that yelled at Omarrosa but who is Chris? And did he have nipple rings??? What the...

FORT Newbie
    Victoria kicked some major booty for her team and Jonathan did win the night for his team so at least he can back up his words.

Victoriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa

FORT Newbie
    I thought Johnathan was a joke...he backed up nothing..He was the one who made the order and lead the team?? I think he is hated by all. I am wondering the way things worked out...what if Bradford threw the joust...Think about it...The Dark Blue team will be way way stronger with heidi instead of charla...and the red team will be weaker, and dark blue is still stuck with johnathan the wife beater baker. It is actually ingenius if they thought about it.

There is no way the dark blue could have been competitive with charla...u have tug of war, dodge ball, swimming, running...I am all for little people but there comes a time were she would be at a huge disadvantage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast