+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Light Blue Team

FORT Newbie
    Yes, I agree. There are certainly worse people on that team than Jonathan. Wendy is not really athletic. Chris Russo has not done much. Mick Malin lost the whole swimming relay for their team. On the Bravo site, they showed the consolation match of dodgeball, and Jonathan certainly threw some people out, and he caught the final ball thrown at him winning the game for the team.

Victoria. Do I have to say anything? She is the best girl in that whole competition.

With the addition of Jerri and David and the removal of their strong players, I don't think this team will do well next episode, but maybe they will surprise us.

FORT Newbie

Jonathan and Victoria

From Jonathan and Victoria web site

September 7, 2005

What They Did Not Show You On Bravo last Night.....Sabotage

Battle Zone

Find out why the Light Blue team really went home. Find out why the Soap Box Car really crashed. Who sabotaged the car because they did not become captain? Find this out and more today on Battle Zone at 3pm PST 6 pm EST.

Click Here to listen to BATTLE ZONE with Jonathan and Victoria

Quote Originally Posted by Redtonic
    From Jonathan and Victoria web site

September 7, 2005

What They Did Not Show You On Bravo last Night.....Sabotage

Battle Zone

Find out why the Light Blue team really went home. Find out why the Soap Box Car really crashed. Who sabotaged the car because they did not become captain? Find this out and more today on Battle Zone at 3pm PST 6 pm EST.

Click Here to listen to BATTLE ZONE with Jonathan and Victoria
    Oh that is SO pathetic. Jonathan and Victoria are the most outrageously sad couple I've had the misfortune of seeing in my entire life.

As for the light blue team leaving though, it's too bad. As much as I hate Jonathan, I desperately wanted Team Miz to leave! Too much testoterone between The Mizerable and Burton. Ugh, I despise Team Miz. But hey, I despise Jonathan even more... It's just a shame because I loved Brittany Bower and The Boogie!!
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

I'm not even gonna bother listening to Battle Zone to hear what J&V have to say. Excuses excuses, first he argues that the weight/height measurements are unfair then he says someone sabotaged his team. Much like how he said he acted for the cameras on AR then apologized and admitted he was wrong for pushing his wife.

I'm just glad to see him get eliminated AGAIN. That never gets old.

FORT Newbie
    What is with Chris and Boggie sabotaging Jonathon's car? Omarosa said something about it in her pod cast. I really like all the drama this last week Hatch has stolen this show so far. As for Jonathan and Victoria they are just the bickersons of our generation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123