+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Reality Stars Battle

I watched about 2 minutes of the show until I saw Jonathon. I'm really sick of reality shows acting like morals are irrelevant and that we're just a bunch of cattle waiting for someone provocative to herd us in one direction. Wouldn't you just love it if people like Jonathon called to be on a show and the producer told them "we don't like the values you represent". I guess I'm dreaming though.

I thought the show was good. It was nice seeing people from past reality shows.

Yea, i really loved the show... seeing my two favorite reality stars ever of course, but also the others... i even liked Richard more!!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

What happened to Omarosa and Nikki? Is Nikki liking or disliking Omarosa Manigualt-Stallworth as a referee, because if she does I'll be so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm also hoping that Coral will be liking Trishelle as a host after all that has happened between them I'd be hoping that they'll become friends for once. Please oh please please please please please please say they'll be friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Omarosa Manigualt-Stallworth and Nikki McKibbin can be friends and Coral and Trishelle will be friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    Fave Songs to listen to: Don't Forget About Us by Mariah Carey, Shake It Off by Mariah Carey, and Because of You by Kelly Clarkson

I loved seeing the clips from the original Battle shows. I remember loving it as as a kid. Seeing Penny Marshall run like that was surprising since she always moves so slow in anything I've seen her in in the last 10-15 years.

I love this show.. this is great!!! Lol!!

I'm very excited to see that we are covering the show on here and recapping it.. Great Stuff...
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

I thought the first episode was pretty good, but then agian I like a lot of these people(although I could do without a few of them.lol) I hope they contenue to focus more of the compitioin aspect and less on the drama though.

I wonder how Janice would be on this show
    Fave Songs to listen to: Don't Forget About Us by Mariah Carey, Shake It Off by Mariah Carey, and Because of You by Kelly Clarkson

This show is fabulous! It's a taste of all reality shows in one! So many outrageous personalities and the challenges are simple yet still fun to watch! I'm hooked haha.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

Does anyone else wish they would have asked TAR5's Christy and Colin to be on the show? I loved them and they would have kicked some major butt.
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.

+ Reply to Thread