+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Reality Stars Battle

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see this but I don't have access to the U.S. Bravo channel. Could somebody possibly tape this for me and send it to me and I will work something out to pay you or send you something else in return.

From Bravo's Website:

Battle of the Network Reality Stars
    Premieres Wednesday, Aug 17 @ 9/8c

Bravo's summer debut of "Battle of the Network Reality Stars" will take some of today's biggest stars - 32 leading men and women from 16 reality TV shows - and pit them against each other as they test their athletic limits in honor of the hit series from the 70's. The six episode one-hour series originating from Pepperdine University in Malibu, California.

Sideline reporters include Omarosa Manigault Stallworth from "The Apprentice," Bob Guiney from "The Bachelor," and Trishelle Cannatella from "The Real World," who will join the program's play-by-play host Mike Adamle, former host of NBC Sports and "American Gladiators."

The reality TV stars battling it out for cash and prizes include Chip & Kim and Charla & Myrna from the "The Amazing Race," Nikki McKibbin and Ryan Starr from "American Idol," Brittany Brower from "Americas Next Top Model," Heidi Bressler and Bradford Cohen from the "The Apprentice," Adam Mesh from "Average Joe," Tina "Fabulous" Panas from "The Bachelor," Will Kirby (winner) and Mike "Boogie" Malin from "Big Brother," Evan Marriott from "Joe Millionaire," Matt Kennedy Gould from "The Joe Schmo Show," Wendy Pepper from "Project Runway," Coral Smith and Mike "The Miz" Mizanin from "The Real World," Theo Gantt from "Road Rules," Duncan Nutter from "Showbiz Moms & Dads," Richard Hatch (winner) and Susan Hawk from "Survivor," Rachel Love Frasier (winner) from "The Swan," and Valerie Penso from "Temptation Island," among others.

The updated format of the much-loved series is complete with teams of sweatsuit and Speedo-clad reality stars that will partake in physical and aggressively competitive challenges reminiscent of the original program. TV's most cherished and loathed reality stars will compete in a joust, navigate a kayak race, and battle it out in the famed tug-of-war, among other challenges. In a nod to today's reality shows, twists and turns along the way force team members to vote each other off, create alliances, and generate unending drama and tears.

Just noticed, don't you think they'd learn how to spell their cast members names right?

Sorry but this has always bothered me ever since TAR5, i've seen people do it.

It's spelled MIRNA. There you go, Bravo.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I'm so bummed because I don't get the BRAVO channel.....
    I'm surprised that Sue Hawk and Richard Hatch are on there together...I thought she couldn't stand to be around him.......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    The Miz - back in action. He's endearing

Here's some info about BONeRS

-Heidi (The Apprentice) didn't like Mirna (The Amazing Race)
    -Sue (Survivor) didn't like the Real World people.
    -Charla (Amazing Race) and Matt Kennedy Gould (Joe Schmoe Show) liked Evan Marriot (Joe Millionaire).
    -Heidi said Coral and Melissa were hilarious.
    -Brittany (ANTM) liked Gervase (Survivor)
    -From one of the pictures it looks like one of the challenges was dodgeball.
    -The girls were laughing at the guys because they had to wear Speedos.
    -Burton (Survivor) was on this.
    -Matt Kennedy Gould, Brittany, and Heidi were very athletic in HS

Does Omarosa have to be on the show? Maybe I'll just mute the tv when she does her commentary. I also am amazed that Sue is willing to be on another show with Richard. Still, I'm looking forward to the show. I'm ancient enough to remember Battle of the Network Stars and I always found it fun to watch people testing themselves physically. I do hope they stick to real sports competions, and don't end up doing challege-like events.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Ehh... I don't know about this show. A lot of the MTV team annoys the living hell out of me (Coral, Miz, and Theo to name a few) but it might be good. We'll just have to see.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

FORT Newbie
    In the July 24-30 edition of TV GUIDE on page 10 there is a picture of Chip McAllister (The Amazing Race), Matt Kennedy Gould (The Joe Schmo Show), and Brian Worth (Average Joe).
    They are all wearing green shirts, so it appears they are on the same team. (The good guys team??)
    In another picture, Richard Hatch is wearing a blue shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthShore
    In another picture, Richard Hatch is wearing a blue shirt.
    Which is way better than him wearing nothing!

+ Reply to Thread