+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Ashley and JP's Wedding/Baby makes three

Ashley and JP's Wedding/Baby makes three

This thread will be opened for discussion on Dec. 16th when their wedding special is aired.
    ilja likes this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Re: Ashley and JP's Wedding

Anyone planning on watching tonight?
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I'll be checking in here tomorrow as I'll be watching Survivor tonight and taping the wedding to enjoy with my breakfast. I'm sure if we've seen the Trista and Jason weddings, the script will be similar...wedding prep, bach parties, ceremony and reception.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I'll be watching in real time tonight but probably won't comment until tomorrow.

I'm watching Survivor but switching over when there's a commercial. I just Love JP - Ashley's a lucky girl!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

*sigh* I admit that I've never particularly liked Ashley all that much but found myself getting excited about this wedding. Maybe it has more to do with her hubby tho. He is so gorgeous and SO into her, it was so cute when he couldn't even wait to kiss her while Chris was speaking! Ashley is a very lucky girl and she was a beautiful bride. As cynical as I am about this show, they are proof that deep, true love can come from this show. I really enjoyed the wedding and glad that they decided to share this special day with everyone who watched them fall in love. May they live happily ever after!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Catching the show now on the west coast...looks pretty sweet so far. JP talking to the wedding planner - he is determined to make it about Ashley. That marriage is off to a good start And they plan to have their dog in the wedding party.

FORT Fogey

How about pale yellow or pale pink roses instead of green roses? The wedding dress cost $70,000, and the train cost $75,000. Who was Roy, who delivered the charm bracelet to Ashley? I was startled to see all of the tattoos on I think it was Ashley's sister's arms. Ashley's biological father and stepfather walked her down the aisle. I read that Ashley's biological father watched Ashley's season, and was pleased that J.P. helped Ashley after the way Bentley treated her. Chris did a recap of Ashley's season during the wedding ceremony... it seemed out of place. I read that as soon as the TV show's cameras stopped filming, people had to start paying for their drinks at the wedding reception. It was a good show and a pleasant wedding. Also, during the preview for the upcoming season, the "troublemaker" woman seemed like a typical guest on a certain type of talk show... added to the Bachelor show for the purpose of drama and conflict. Some of the lines in the preview sounded word-for-word like comments I've heard in previous seasons.

FORT Fogey

Weddings are boring, to me. I did tape it and will watch with liberal FFing to get the gist. I am more interested in seeing the guests!

Who was Roy, who delivered the charm bracelet to Ashley?
    That is JP's brother.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast