Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Ashley and JP's Wedding/Baby makes three

Re: Ashley and JP's Wedding

LMAO that is HILARIOUS!!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Loved the outtakes at the end, everyone looked like they were having a blast. Who was the dude with the black glasses who screamed "so hot!" or something like that when JP and Ashley came in? Jillian looked great. Loved how her comments were that she wished JP and Ash a lifetime of this kind of happiness, while Emily's was about how she had failed twice but she wasn't going to give up hope on finding love. Please, do not let that mean we will see her again. No. Jillian's guy was a cutie. Trista of course had to reference being the 'matriarch' of the Bachelor by saying she wishes she were 15 years younger. Loved seeing that guy from Ash's season (I'm terrible with names) that the other guys didn't like because he was always so chipper. He's adorable, and I personally think, from seeing the previews for boring Sean's season, that he would have been a great Bachelor.

I loved JP's mom. She was just so lovely. Good luck to them!
    I agree on all counts.

I don't care if parts of Ashley's and JP's wedding were pieced together in the editing room. I just don't. From what I see, they are truely in love and a really super pair. All the nubs who wanted runway model body and beauty are crazy. Ashley is beauty inside and out. Anyone who is worth having would understand. Jillian is the same.

JP is worth having. Someone will come along for Jillian in the same way.

I adored JP's mom! She was absolutly lovely.
    Cornholio likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Molly, Jason, Trista and Ryan were also at the wedding. J.P. is always smiling: he seems very easy-going. J.P. is smitten with Ashley.
    I would hope so since they went through with the wedding... happy for them, but I had zero interest in seeing them get married.

I wish we had a thread about past contestants to post this kind of stuff but... reports are that Em and Jef are back together... for now.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Sorry, I know this isn't the right place for this... but why isn't there a Bachelor thread for Sean yet on current/upcoming of the main forum? Or am I missing it somewhere else?

The Bachelor forum will be available on the day of the Premiere - 1-7-2013. At that time we will set up a show thread. After the first cut, we will set up contestant threads.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I would hope so since they went through with the wedding... happy for them, but I had zero interest in seeing them get married. I wish we had a thread about past contestants to post this kind of stuff but... reports are that Em and Jef are back together... for now.
    What's interesting about J.P. is that he was dazzled by Ashley on their first date when she was wearing sweat pants and glasses... and he still has that same look of love when he looks at her. Since the typical couple on this show breaks up about a month after the proposal, I was pleased that there finally was a wedding. Wedding cakes, dresses, and an outfit for Boo... finally something different than reading about Bachelor/Bachelorette couples breaking up.
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    The Bachelor forum will be available on the day of the Premiere - 1-7-2013. At that time we will set up a show thread. After the first cut, we will set up contestant threads.
    Cool, thank you! I am READY to see some abs!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Cool, thank you! I am READY to see some abs!
    Me too
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Some gorgeous photos from the big day, including the reception......My faves were the ones with JP and his parents!

I think I may be a little obsessed with JP.

Asley & JP's big day
    Photobabe likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Their cake topper is hilarious!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast