+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Ashley and JP's Wedding

Re: Ashley and JP's Wedding

Loved the outtakes at the end, everyone looked like they were having a blast. Who was the dude with the black glasses who screamed "so hot!" or something like that when JP and Ashley came in? Jillian looked great. Loved how her comments were that she wished JP and Ash a lifetime of this kind of happiness, while Emily's was about how she had failed twice but she wasn't going to give up hope on finding love. Please, do not let that mean we will see her again. No. Jillian's guy was a cutie. Trista of course had to reference being the 'matriarch' of the Bachelor by saying she wishes she were 15 years younger. Loved seeing that guy from Ash's season (I'm terrible with names) that the other guys didn't like because he was always so chipper. He's adorable, and I personally think, from seeing the previews for boring Sean's season, that he would have been a great Bachelor.

I loved JP's mom. She was just so lovely. Good luck to them!
    Jexter likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

sweetpea, the guy w/ the black glasses you were referring to was Michael Stagliano. His twin Stephen was there with his wife Deanna Pappas.

Thanks. I don't remember him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Thanks. I don't remember him at all.
    He was engaged to Holly and was on Bach Pad twice, won his first time and led Rachel on the second time..lol.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Loved the outtakes at the end, everyone looked like they were having a blast. Who was the dude with the black glasses who screamed "so hot!" or something like that when JP and Ashley came in? Jillian looked great. Loved how her comments were that she wished JP and Ash a lifetime of this kind of happiness, while Emily's was about how she had failed twice but she wasn't going to give up hope on finding love. Please, do not let that mean we will see her again. No. Jillian's guy was a cutie. Trista of course had to reference being the 'matriarch' of the Bachelor by saying she wishes she were 15 years younger. Loved seeing that guy from Ash's season (I'm terrible with names) that the other guys didn't like because he was always so chipper. He's adorable, and I personally think, from seeing the previews for boring Sean's season, that he would have been a great Bachelor. I loved JP's mom. She was just so lovely. Good luck to them!
    Is the cheerful guy from Ashley's season that you're referring to the guy that talked about hot water heaters? They tend to choose whoever came in second or third, as the next Bachelor or Bachelorette. I think it's all about ratings... more viewers would want to watch someone they're more familiar with. The wedding show didn't have any manufactured drama, which was pleasant.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 12-25-2012 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Is the cheerful guy from Ashley's season that you're referring to the guy that talked about hot water heaters? They tend to choose whoever came in second or third, as the next Bachelor or Bachelorette. I think it's all about ratings... more viewers would want to watch someone they're more familiar with. The wedding show didn't have any manufactured drama, which was pleasant.
    Yes, Ryan was at the wedding. I gree - I wish we was going to be the Bachelor. Sean was SO boring.
    sweetpea and JavaJo like this.

Fanny Mare likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Ellen likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I saw Sean in his interview with Chris for promotional purposes and I did see him sitting in the chairs for the walk down the aisle. However, I did not spot him at the reception, so maybe he was hustled out after he had done his part and did not have a chance to "meet" JP.
    jucamer likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I saw Sean in his interview with Chris for promotional purposes and I did see him sitting in the chairs for the walk down the aisle. However, I did not spot him at the reception, so maybe he was hustled out after he had done his part and did not have a chance to "meet" JP.
    Sean was only at the ceremony. He ran the Rock n' Roll Las Vegas half marathon the next day and had an appearance to make while the reception was occurring as part of the fundraising efforts for the marathon. So he basically flew in for the ceremony then jumped right back on a plane to Vegas.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast