+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Ashley and JP's Wedding

Re: Ashley and JP's Wedding

Oh, bummer! How did this get by me? Why didn't they televise it on Monday night like most Bachelor, -ette things??? I didn't get to see it, would have loved to! Does anyone know if they plan to re-air?
    Jaynie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty View Post
    Oh, bummer! How did this get by me? Why didn't they televise it on Monday night like most Bachelor, -ette things??? I didn't get to see it, would have loved to! Does anyone know if they plan to re-air?
    It's airing on Sunday night on E!. I think at 9et/8ct but I'm not 100% on the time. Otherwise it is on abc.com already.
    NEPASue likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Ah, love.
    waywyrd, Jaynie, JavaJo and 1 others like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I just finished watching the wedding & have to admit I shed a tear or two. I hope they are always as happy as they were that day. Believe it or not sometimes this damn show does work! Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Rosenbaum!!!

This part got to me...during Ashley's vows she said how JP took her dog, Boo for walks, and JP quietly inserted, "Our dog, Boo." AHHH.
    JunkieGirl, JavaJo and jucamer like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

For those who didn't see the show, or only saw part of it... Ashley said that she and Boo, (her dog), were a package deal... that J.P. would have to accept Boo. Boo doesn't stay in a doghouse! Ashley helped design her wedding dress. When Ashley and J.P. were looking at rings, Ashley said she knew which ring J.P. would choose, and she was right. They sampled several types of cakes, including red velvet. Someone from a specialty pet store in Beverly Hills showed about five or six outfits that Boo could wear. I read that one of the outfits cost $7,500. They traveled to Arizona for the bachelor/bachelorette parties. Ashley learned how to pole dance. She also got a manicure and pedicure that included J.P.'s picture on one of her fingernails and toenails. J.P. raced cars at his party. Chris Harrison did some pre-marriage counseling with J.P. and Ashley. The garden where the marriage took place was huge. It was the size maybe of a baseball field. The bridesmaid dresses were cream-colored and one-shouldered. Ashley's sister's arms were completely covered with tattoos. Ashley's sister carried Boo down the aisle. During the wedding, Ashley's stepfather sat between Ashley's father and mother. Ashley's and J.P.'s hands were tied together with a piece of fabric: it's a Celtic tradition... where of course the phrase "tying the knot" comes from! After the wedding, Ashley's mother walked back down the aisle with her husband and Ashley's father. Jacqui, from Brad's season was there. Mike Stagliano and Emily were there. I didn't recognize Jillian until they put her name on the screen. It took me a while to recognize Ali: she wasn't wearing hair extensions, and her hair looked a little darker. Sean was there too: they spent time showing previews from his season.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    For those who didn't see the show, or only saw part of it... Ashley said that she and Boo, (her dog), were a package deal... that J.P. would have to accept Boo. Boo doesn't stay in a doghouse! Ashley helped design her wedding dress. When Ashley and J.P. were looking at rings, Ashley said she knew which ring J.P. would choose, and she was right. They sampled several types of cakes, including red velvet. Someone from a specialty pet store in Beverly Hills showed about five or six outfits that Boo could wear. I read that one of the outfits cost $7,500. They traveled to Arizona for the bachelor/bachelorette parties. Ashley learned how to pole dance. She also got a manicure and pedicure that included J.P.'s picture on one of her fingernails and toenails. J.P. raced cars at his party. Chris Harrison did some pre-marriage counseling with J.P. and Ashley. The garden where the marriage took place was huge. It was the size maybe of a baseball field. The bridesmaid dresses were cream-colored and one-shouldered. Ashley's sister's arms were completely covered with tattoos. Ashley's sister carried Boo down the aisle. During the wedding, Ashley's stepfather sat between Ashley's father and mother. Ashley's and J.P.'s hands were tied together with a piece of fabric: it's a Celtic tradition... where of course the phrase "tying the knot" comes from! After the wedding, Ashley's mother walked back down the aisle with her husband and Ashley's father. Jacqui, from Brad's season was there. Mike Stagliano and Emily were there. I didn't recognize Jillian until they put her name on the screen. It took me a while to recognize Ali: she wasn't wearing hair extensions, and her hair looked a little darker. Sean was there too: they spent time showing previews from his season.
    A minor correction. According to Ashley S, the bridesmaid dresses were very light pink, the girls were given the dresses to keep( although Ashley said hers was filthy by the end of the night!). To add to the guest list: DeAnna and Steven Stagliano, Jackie Gordon, Graig R, Graham B, Alli Travers, Marissa May, Brit Billmaier, Will Holman, Lisa Morrisey, Ames(groomsman), Ali F, Roberto(not together, but kinda sorta maybe). There are a lot of pictures out there on twitter, you just have to hunt for them.

I didn't see the wedding (had to tape Survivor instead), but I am very happy for the pair of them. I am one of the few people that actually liked Ashley during her run, and that's because she came across as a real person and not as a built-by-committee TVBot. And because she's a real person, as is he, I have every expectation that they will go the distance. So cheers to Ashley and JP.
    waywyrd, dzigner, Jaynie and 3 others like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Copyman12 View Post
    A minor correction. According to Ashley S, the bridesmaid dresses were very light pink, the girls were given the dresses to keep( although Ashley said hers was filthy by the end of the night!). To add to the guest list: DeAnna and Steven Stagliano, Jackie Gordon, Graig R, Graham B, Alli Travers, Marissa May, Brit Billmaier, Will Holman, Lisa Morrisey, Ames(groomsman), Ali F, Roberto(not together, but kinda sorta maybe). There are a lot of pictures out there on twitter, you just have to hunt for them.
    There was a twitter pic of Emily and Marissa May which was labeled Emily and Jillian. That's probably why there was speculation that Jillian had had a nose job because she looked so different. Just a case of mistaken identity and I was fooled. Haha
    NEPASue likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey

Molly, Jason, Trista and Ryan were also at the wedding. J.P. is always smiling: he seems very easy-going. J.P. is smitten with Ashley.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast