Closed Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435
Like Tree846Likes

Thread: 7/22 The Bachelorette 8: FINALE and LIVE ATFR

FORT Newbie

Re: 7/22 The Bachelorette 8: FINALE and LIVE ATFR

I liked the final episode. I think we saw a real love story between Jef and Emily. I hope they make it and get married. I am an optimist and like to think positivie. I do not think that any of us would refuse a trust fund or a position in name only in our dad's company if it meant caring for our child and making a better life for our child. We can bash Emily all we want for being rich and inheriting from her dad, but would we turn down the money for our children?
    Florimel, NEPASue, jucamer and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I didn't know he had a girlfriend? I heard they had a signed contract, and then in the last few weeks there has been backtracking. I think Arie would better carry a show, but if they go with someone from Emily's season, my money is on Sean. That's who CH was pimping out at the MTA.
    If you google Roberto and new girlfriend she pops up.

Quote Originally Posted by jaytwo View Post
    If you google Roberto and new girlfriend she pops up.
    according to the rags Jef also has a girlfriend.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    On the new people, I wish we would get new ones. But Fleiss has publicly said that won't happen. There is a built in base with re-treads and it is working for them. They will continue until it doesn't.
    I gotta be honest, I like the retreads. The unfortunately sizeable petty part of my character enjoys not being impressed by players that the public in general is adoring, only to have them realize the second time around that I was right.

I did admit to being petty, didn't I?
    NFL1, cubsfan55, Alexxxx and 1 others like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I gotta be honest, I like the retreads. The unfortunately sizeable petty part of my character enjoys not being impressed by players that the public in general is adoring, only to have them realize the second time around that I was right.

I did admit to being petty, didn't I?
    Awesome! I love your posts!

Jef and Emily are in Africa right now. There is a picture floating around out there. She's dressed down, very little make-up and doesn't look all shiny and clean. I love that she's doing this!
    NEPASue, mesachick and OceanView like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

They're not building wells - they're just checking out the area and visiting already-built wells. Jeff's "charity" teams with another charity that actually builds the wells. His company does the publicity for the project, according to their website. And, yes, it's great they're in Africa but there's no way they're "roughing it". There are pictures out there of where they're staying.
    Alexxxx and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Well, she's definitely not wearing her pageant dress and heels! She looks pretty young and, dare I say it, normal in the photo I saw. And she's wearing what looks like shorts and black army boots.
    cubsfan55 and OceanView like this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    They're not building wells - they're just checking out the area and visiting already-built wells. Jeff's "charity" teams with another charity that actually builds the wells. His company does the publicity for the project, according to their website. And, yes, it's great they're in Africa but there's no way they're "roughing it". There are pictures out there of where they're staying.
    Actually that may not be the place they are staying at. They were having lunch there, as it was discovered later. We don't know where they are staying!

Jef's company People Water is a for profit company that donates a percentage of their profits to charities like Generosity Water to build the wells. On this particular trip Jef's company funded two wells. I say good for them!

Closed Thread