Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree846Likes

Thread: 7/22 The Bachelorette 8: FINALE and LIVE ATFR

Re: 7/22 The Bachelorette 8: FINALE and LIVE ATFR

I'm not impressed with Jef, but I do agree that Emily has mastered the art of crying without messing up her face. lol

I liked the way Arie told her as he was walking away that he didn't know what she wanted him to give her at that point, but he didn't intend to do anything but say "Good luck" and leave. I like that. Maybe she wanted more begging or crying on his part. It would have made good tv, except not for me. I like the way he handled it better than having a big meltdown.

Arie lied to Emily's family. There is no way that he came onto the show and knew nothing at all about it. Especially when he was "talked into doing the show" by his producer ex-girlfriend. My 10 year old daughter was in the room with me last night doing something else while Emily was dumping Arie. I didn't think she was paying any attention until she said "That guy's a jerk". I agree with her.

Happy for Emily and Jef and Ricki. I hope they last and are very happy.
    nanarama, KatesMom, JavaJo and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    Arie lied to Emily's family. There is no way that he came onto the show and knew nothing at all about it. Especially when he was "talked into doing the show" by his producer ex-girlfriend. My 10 year old daughter was in the room with me last night doing something else while Emily was dumping Arie. I didn't think she was paying any attention until she said "That guy's a jerk". I agree with her.

I know.And he lies so well. He knew nothing about a show, they have been trying to get him on for how long
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I for one am so thankful that they showed us a real love story on this show for once. I'm glad Jef and Emily found eachother, I'm glad Emily chose who SHE fell in love with and who SHE wanted. They are both beautiful people inside and out and I am so so rooting for these two and little Ricki to make it. I hope they get married and share a long happy life together. [EDIT]
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-23-2012 at 03:13 PM.

I had to play catch up as I fell down my deck stairs and my left leg was twisted under me. I broke my fibula and tibia and was shattered so ended up in the hospital having surgery and then off to rehab. Home now with a huge cast, but finally caught up with the show except for ATFR. I congratulate Jef, Emily and Ricki. I admit I was surprised as I really thought Arie would be the one. I guess because they had such chemistry as well as the fact that Arie was with the girl with the kids so certainly had knowledge of what it would be like. I liked Arie, Sean and Jef and all for different reasons. I know nothing about what has been on the Internet about any of them. I just watched the show and formed my own opinions based on that.

I guess because of what I was shown and the way she and Arie could not stop kissing each other I was probably as shocked as Arie was. lol That being said it was her decision and not mine so I really hope they will be happy together. All three of them. I know these couples don't have a good track record in regard to this show, but because there is a child involved I really hope they make it. I personally would never do a show like this having a young child, but that is just my opinion. Emily did this not just once, but twice. I am sincere and really hope it works out for the three of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I had to play catch up as I fell down my deck stairs and my left leg was twisted under me. I broke my fibula and tibia and was shattered so ended up in the hospital having surgery and then off to rehab. Home now with a huge cast, but finally caught up with the show except for ATFR. I congratulate Jef, Emily and Ricki. I admit I was surprised as I really thought Arie would be the one. I guess because they had such chemistry as well as the fact that Arie was with the girl with the kids so certainly had knowledge of what it would be like. I liked Arie, Sean and Jef and all for different reasons. I know nothing about what has been on the Internet about any of them. I just watched the show and formed my own opinions based on that.

I guess because of what I was shown and the way she and Arie could not stop kissing each other I was probably as shocked as Arie was. lol That being said it was her decision and not mine so I really hope they will be happy together. All three of them. I know these couples don't have a good track record in regard to this show, but because there is a child involved I really hope they make it. I personally would never do a show like this having a young child, but that is just my opinion. Emily did this not just once, but twice. I am sincere and really hope it works out for the three of them.
    Wow I hope you aren't in too much pain.
    Get well soon.x
    J.D., Imperfect1, Midol and 1 others like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post

The way I understand it, casting people were asking around about a race car driver to be on the show and Arie said, "Hey, how about me?"

To me that sounds like he pursued them rather than them pursuing him.
    sclilred1 and jaytwo like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    I for one am so thankful that they showed us a real love story on this show for once. I'm glad Jef and Emily found each other, I'm glad Emily chose who SHE fell in love with and who SHE wanted. They are both beautiful people inside and out and I am so so rooting for these two and little Ricki to make it. I hope they get married and share a long happy life together. [EDIT]
    While I wish them the best, I hope they dont rush to get married Although reading online, it seems they have spent quite a bit of time together. Just - dont - rush
    NEPASue likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Since they are headed to Africa by the end of the week and, when they return, need to get Jef settled into his apartment in Charlotte, to me it sounds like there is no rush. The closest Chris could pin her on a timeline is next Spring.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    I for one am so thankful that they showed us a real love story on this show for once. I'm glad Jef and Emily found eachother, I'm glad Emily chose who SHE fell in love with and who SHE wanted. They are both beautiful people inside and out and I am so so rooting for these two and little Ricki to make it. I hope they get married and share a long happy life together. [EDIT]
    I share your sentiments!
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.