Closed Thread
Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree846Likes

Thread: 7/22 The Bachelorette 8: FINALE and LIVE ATFR

Re: 7/22 The Bachelorette 8: FINALE and LIVE ATFR

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Have we had any examples of where the F1 and F2 have remained friends beyond the engagement? That seems implausible to me. It makes for a feel-good AFTR, but I dunno that it ever continues in real life.
    Chris L and Roberto have also remained friends. In fact, Roberto was at Chris and Payton's wedding a few months ago.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I hope they have nail salons in Africa near the site of the new well.
    And a complete spa....have to keep up with the facials, hair extensions, etc!
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

FORT Fan

Woah Momma, not a whole lotta of ya feelin the Team Jem love in here, huh? I feel like an oddball
    J.D., nanarama and JavaJo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Woah Momma, not a whole lotta of ya feelin the Team Jem love in here, huh? I feel like an oddball
    Team who? Jef with one F.He's my choice , Arie said all the right things, and was being groomed to be a bachelor I didn't fall for him , or what he had to say

Jef
    I dont know

I do find CH popping in and out of this incredibly annoying .Why did we need a frigging audience
    Pandora2 and Mikesgirl83 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I hope they have nail salons in Africa near the site of the new well.

Yeah!

They should do a reality show of jef and emily in afreeka....waking up at the crack of dawn to find a few drops of morning dew, digging in the dirt for a handful of grubs and living in a mud hut wearing nothing but a fig leaf in the 117 degree desert heat. Now thats some really good reality televison!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher View Post
    Yeah!

They should do a reality show of jef and emily in afreeka....waking up at the crack of dawn to find the few drops of morning dew on the leaf of a plant, digging in the dirt for a handful of grubs and living in a mud hut in the 117 degree desert heat. Now thats some really good reality televison!
    Good idea! The rumor is that Emily wants another TV gig. This could be just the thing ... no hair and makeup people allowed, wardrobe courtesy of Goodwill.
    maxkl and WakeUpSunshine like this.

FORT Fan

Good idea! The rumor is that Emily wants another TV gig. This could be just the thing ... no hair and makeup people allowed, wardrobe courtesy of Goodwill.

I heard the same thing, but how can you blame her. All one needs to do is watch "jersey shore" or the "kardisians"....all MILLIONAIRES!

Rumor has it that ABC will pay Emily $4 million for the wedding. WOWSA!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher View Post
    I heard the same thing, but how can you blame her. All one needs to do is watch "jersey shore" or the "kardisians"....all MILLIONAIRES!

Rumor has it that ABC will pay Emily $4 million for the wedding. WOWSA!

If that rumor is true, I hope that ABC loses $3.99 million in their effort! How ridiculous!!!!
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    I'm happy for the Jemers! I didn't feel an intense favourite this season, although I did feel Emily and Arie had some great chemistry. If the couple is happy I'm happy for them.
    mesachick, jucamer and Mikesgirl83 like this.

I, for one, loved the outcome! I loved seeing the pics of the three of them at the hide-away and the look on Jef's face watching the proposal. Emily looked so happy, and in the grand scheme of things, that's what matters....being happy.
    Kip, dzigner, sweetpea and 7 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Closed Thread