Closed Thread
Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree846Likes

Thread: 7/22 The Bachelorette 8: FINALE and LIVE ATFR

Re: 7/22 The Bachelorette 8: FINALE and LIVE ATFR

I hope you're right, that would be fun (JP & Ben).
    Wonder if Ashley & Courtney are buds too. (just a slight hint of tongue-in-cheek)
    SCARY

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    I think JP and Ben are pretty good friends. They've gotten together when Ben's in NY according to twitter.

JP and Ben were always friends and they have stayed good friends
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion nanarama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Also, why aren't Ashley & JP married yet? They had said they were going to do it sooner rather than later. Tonight almost seems as if they're simply riding out their contract with ABC. No wedding date set, nothing. Just appearances. It could just be normal delays, but I can't help feel that when you're an adult and you know you love someone FOREVER, you want to make it an official marriange as soon as you know it's a forever-relationship.

And why did DeAnna appear tonight? That was a little sad. A two-time contestant still unmarried yet still getting paid by the franchise to opine.
    DeAnna is married to Stephen Stagliano. Ashley is in an intense residency program right now working long hours. She and JP recently moved to New Jersey for it. I assume they're waiting for that to be over before they get married but from what I read on twitter, they're in the planning stages. They do seem like a real couple. Hoping that Emily and Jef make it as well!

I hope you're right, that would be fun (JP & Ben).
    Wonder if Ashley & Courtney are buds too. (just a slight hint of tongue-in-cheek)
    SCARY
    They are both invited to the wedding( according to twitter) does this season seem like a whole bunch of filler? The scene with jef and Ricki etc in the pool?

I dunno. I think everyone deserves some happy. So lets hope they( E & J) are once they hit the real life.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I didn't notice the same intense chemistry during this AFTR as I did during the Ali/Roberto season, nor the Ashley/JP season, nor even the Jake/Vienna season.

Tonight's AFTR was boring. Maybe that means it's true love.
    I'm sitting here a little dumbfounded, wondering why I'm not 100% satisfied.
    I guess the editors sucked this season.

AGREED!

Who is this jef and where did he come from????

The first 8 weeks there couldn't have been more than 30 seconds of this dude.....and all of a sudden he's the dude?

I'm dumbfounded, confused, and a little bit annoyed. I know they edit for suspense, but this time we were really blindsided!

Jef?.......Wowsa!

FORT Regular

Also, why aren't Ashley & JP married yet? They had said they were going to do it sooner rather than later. Tonight almost seems as if they're simply riding out their contract with ABC. No wedding date set, nothing. Just appearances. It could just be normal delays, but I can't help feel that when you're an adult and you know you love someone FOREVER, you want to make it an official marriane as soon as you know it's a forever-relationship.

And why did DeAnna appear tonight? That was a little sad. A two-time contestant still unmarried yet still getting paid by the franchise to opine.
    I thought Ashley wanted to finish her internship or residency before she got married. Imagine a Bachelorette putting her career first!
    alizarules and NEPASue like this.

Also, why aren't Ashley & JP married yet? They had said they were going to do it sooner rather than later. Tonight almost seems as if they're simply riding out their contract with ABC. No wedding date set, nothing. Just appearances. It could just be normal delays, but I can't help feel that when you're an adult and you know you love someone FOREVER, you want to make it an official marriane as soon as you know it's a forever-relationship.

I think that Ashley and JP have waited to get married for reasons that have nothing to do with their contract. She wanted to finish school and then figure out where her residency was going to be. Then, based on that, they had to figure out where they would live. That has been sorted and now they are settling in. I expect, they will do it in their own time. I'm not sure how long her residency is, but they may wait until that is done before they have a wedding. Who knows, if Emily is so gung ho on more babies, her and Jeff may beat them to the altar. I think that Ashley and JP are a level headed couple who will do what is right for them.

As for Deanna...she is married now...to Michael Stags twin brother. I think it's been almost a year.
    alizarules and Dot-Calm like this.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

FORT Newbie

Yawn....so glad that is over. Now I hope that they ride off into the sunset, never to be heard from again on national TV!

Let's hope whoever is chosen as The Bachelor will be someone who makes us laugh and is entertaining!
    cubsfan55, Dot-Calm and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

I hope they have nail salons in Africa near the site of the new well.
    Alexxxx, Midol, Pandora2 and 1 others like this.

I am glad Emily found happiness and love with Jeff... however, I really love Arie. He was very gentle and kind and understanding when everything went down, even as his heart was breaking. Arie is quite the man and just embodies such sweetness and passion. I don't think I've ever really felt the pain of a F2 as I have with Arie. What a class act he is.
    NFL1, Kip, sweetpea and 8 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Closed Thread