Closed Thread
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree846Likes

Thread: 7/22 The Bachelorette 8: FINALE and LIVE ATFR

FORT Fan

Re: 7/22 The Bachelorette 8: FINALE and LIVE ATFR

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I know someone would be verrrrrrrrrrrrrry happy! LOL

Haha how DID you know Fanny

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Haha how DID you know Fanny
    As soon as I read it was Jef with one F.I thought hmm Mikesgirl83 =happy
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Have we had any examples of where the F1 and F2 have remained friends beyond the engagement? That seems implausible to me. It makes for a feel-good AFTR, but I dunno that it ever continues in real life.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    As soon as I read it was Jef with one F.I thought hmm Mikesgirl83 =happy
    Yes, very But I sobbed some buckets for Arie, he is such a sweetie pie, hope he finds a great girl cause he deserves it
    sweetpea and Imperfect1 like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Emily's brother looks like their dad and Emily resembles her mom, more. Anyone know how long the Maynards have been divorced and if either one has remarried? And that was the brother's fiancee, right? The family meetings just seemed shorter than they have been in the past. I haven't read through all the posts but Arie was so, so nervous during the family meeting, which totally surprised me as he is usually very calm and collected. Two strange things about the final, final rose ceremony....why did they have that awful platform as the proposal site? Normally, it's some wind swept cliff and they were surrounded by water so why not on the ocean? Also, it was odd that poor Jef had to walk there on his own in his spiffy suit... they couldn't spring for a limo?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Yes, very But I sobbed some buckets for Arie, he is such a sweetie pie, hope he finds a great girl cause he deserves it
    He was seen with his ex( I think he will be fine )
    taracran and Mikesgirl83 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Just listening to Emily talk about how she wasn't planning to introduce either of the men to her daughter. Seriously? And she's expecting a proposal?? If you need to take more time before the introduction, take it. But don't expect a man to promise that he will love you forever and take care of your daughter as his own if you're not ready for them to meet. That's totally unfair.

I realize she decided to go ahead with it but honestly there is no way I would commit to marrying a man with a child I hadn't even met!
    NFL1, fireflyer, cubsfan55 and 3 others like this.

Also, why aren't Ashley & JP married yet? They had said they were going to do it sooner rather than later. Tonight almost seems as if they're simply riding out their contract with ABC. No wedding date set, nothing. Just appearances. It could just be normal delays, but I can't help feel that when you're an adult and you know you love someone FOREVER, you want to make it an official marriane as soon as you know it's a forever-relationship.

And why did DeAnna appear tonight? That was a little sad. A two-time contestant still unmarried yet still getting paid by the franchise to opine.
    Last edited by fireflyer; 07-23-2012 at 12:01 AM.

FORT Fan

I came into this season very sceptical, thinking oh great little miss Nascar Barbie, do I really want to watch this? BUT Em grew on me and I fell in love with Jef and I love them together, this became my most favorite season of all. Color me navie but I think Emily and Jef are the real deal
    Kip, judibug and Baby's Breath like this.

I think JP and Ben are pretty good friends. They've gotten together when Ben's in NY according to twitter.
    Fanny Mare and Mikesgirl83 like this.

Closed Thread