Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

SPOILER FREE ZONE

This one could be interesting as Kalon will be present as well as Chris and Sean. Two heartsick bachelors and one with an attitude. I wonder if Emily will go West Virginia hood rat on Kalon again. Chris seems to have moved on as he is on Bachelor Pad 3, but how is Sean faring these days?

The threads will reopen after the west coast airing of the show.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

By the previews, it looks like Emily hasn't gotten over the Kalon baggage comment. While I understood her initial anger, I'm so over it by now. I guess they have to do something to make it last 2 hours.
    J.D., cubsfan55, NEPASue and 3 others like this.

If there is any truth to what I just read on Chris's thread, I hope she goes WV hood rat on him.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    By the previews, it looks like Emily hasn't gotten over the Kalon baggage comment. While I understood her initial anger, I'm so over it by now. I guess they have to do something to make it last 2 hours.
    In all fairness, she probably was over it. But you know Fleiss..he's not above doing anything for ratings so he brings it up again and of course she has to respond. He's all about drama drama drama...lol
    NEPASue likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    In all fairness, she probably was over it. But you know Fleiss..he's not above doing anything for ratings so he brings it up again and of course she has to respond. He's all about drama drama drama...lol
    In all honesty, after I made that post and walked away, I got to thinking about how my mama bear came out whenever someone would unfairly attack my son when he was younger and considering I went to Redneck High, I might not have been over it yet either.
    NEPASue and JavaJo like this.

FORT Fan

Woo hoo, just about show time, lets get the pissy male fighting over with and get on to the good stuff next week
    cubsfan55 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Looking forward to hearing what Sean has to say. He'll set the good example.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

More filler...recapping things yet again.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

Oh please...she is so a trophy wife.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

FORT Fan

Do we have to see more of Chris? Crazy baby eagle face still creeps me out!
    JunkieGirl, dzigner and navybelle like this.

Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast