Closed Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Re: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

I do get annoyed by all the lovesick chickies (they certainly aren't ladies) in the audience. They look like drooling fools over men who would never give them a second look. Sorry ladies, these guys are there to be on tv, and that's it, not to pick up chicks. Ugh.

I will give them credit, though, for not acting like the fools who screamed and carried on over William What's-his-face from DWTS. THAT was embarrassing.

Sorry I'm grumpy and jaded about this whole thing. Sadly, as much as this annoying, pretend-love show bugs the hell out of me....here I am, taking it all so seriously. I dare say, joke's on me. Well done, ABC.
    cubsfan55, ilja and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    I do get annoyed by all the lovesick chickies (they certainly aren't ladies) in the audience. They look like drooling fools over men who would never give them a second look. Sorry ladies, these guys are there to be on tv, and that's it, not to pick up chicks. Ugh.

I will give them credit, though, for not acting like the fools who screamed and carried on over William What's-his-face from DWTS. THAT was embarrassing.

Sorry I'm grumpy and jaded about this whole thing. Sadly, as much as this annoying, pretend-love show bugs the hell out of me....here I am, taking it all so seriously. I dare say, joke's on me. Well done, ABC.
    Bahaha! I believe that's the same dynamic as guys honking at girls in traffic. They're out of ideas. (Thank you, Seinfeld!) Guys honk. Girls woohoo.

Sometimes the MTA audience is full of paid actors. I don't know if this one was or not.
    J.D. likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Hey Chris will you ever have puppets on your show?

Well, we did have Jake Pavelka.

Hahahaha. Chris Harrison is hilarious. Too bad we don't get to see more of that side of him.

That's it for bloopers? And I thought Ben's were boring......

Kalon just bugs me. People here say Arie is/seems feminine??? I think Kalon and Jake could be very good friends, yessiree.

Ryan still makes me laugh, he cannot really complete a thought. Editors must think he is too long winded. And I wanted an explanation for that girly tank top he was wearing. Darnit.

Wolf and his pink pants? Amesbot you are not, Wolf.

I'm glad that Emily realized that Doug deserved that group date rose. Not impressed with her telling off Kalon, although he is a douche she lowered herself to his level by acknowledging his twitter. Might have meant more if she said it off screen to his face.
    cubsfan55, Alexxxx, Midol and 1 others like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Chris came off soooo bad tonight - what a jerk. The nasty looks he was giving, the barely-contained anger, his response to the question about his anger, even in the beginning starting the fight about the immaturity again - yuck, yuck, yuck. And then the previews for Bachelor Pad show him talking about trading in two girls for a third... nice. Real classy dude.

Sean was so sweet to Emily - he said didn't doubt her sincerity at all. I don't either - I believe her and find myself liking her a lot. I loved how she was to Kalon tonight. He's unbelievably rude and not even good looking. She handles herself well!

She didn't learn not to mess with her hair, though, although it's not as stiff tonight so I guess it's falling in her face more.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I don't know - maybe she pulled a Charlie and dated them both after the FRC was supposed to happen??
    That sure seems to be what they are leading us to believe.
    jucamer likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

I don't know about that (dating them both) because of what CH said in the previews ... something about her knowing what she wanted to do so she should go do it now, which seemed to precipitate one of her fake crying sessions. Sounded like she wanted to let one of them go before the FRC.

I just noticed tonight that Kalon and Emily both have the same humongous veneers. Good thing they never got to the point of kissing. They would have knocked each other's teeth out.
    Midol and Mikesgirl83 like this.

Can I also add that I'm not a fan of Emily's long extensions? That along with the other cosmetic stuff and the super fake tan make her look just that, fake.
    cubsfan55, Alexxxx and Midol like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Such a sweetheart and a class act all the way. One of the best guys ever.
    I like Sean -

That's why I hope he is NOT the next Bachelor.

Why you may ask?

He deserves better, and I fear this show would end up giving him more grief than good in finding the right woman for him.

Odds are NOT in anyone's favor when they turn around and become the next Bachelor/Bachelorette.

And give the show's record?... no, I'd hate for him personally to do it, because I would want to see him happy.

All that said *(and yes a mouthful) Sean handled himself with class and dignity, and pretty much everyone was what they were portrayed on the show. Rare in this show.

The most poignant thing that stood out to me was, Kalon is a total asshat! Loved how Emily took him to task. The other thing that came across crystal clear is that the men had a deep respect for Emily (except for Kalon lol). Once again, I think she handled herself beautifully tonight. All class.
    RoxyKnox, navybelle, ilja and 4 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fanatic

The bloopers are usually so funny, but tonight's were lame. I did like to see Doug and Chris in a light moment, when they were wearing kilts (sp?) and Chris was going commando. I like Emily a lot, but thought she humiliated Ryan unnecessarily.
    RoxyKnox likes this.

Closed Thread