Closed Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

The finalie is on Sunday?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Kind of dull bloopers...just like Em.
    Is that the best they had? I feel ripped off. Bloopers are the only reason I watch the MTN.

And no previews?

I should have painted the living room.
    dzigner, cubsfan55, Luvvy and 1 others like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl View Post
    The finalie is on Sunday?
    Yes. Followed by a live ATFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    She is so rehearsed...and that face that she makes annoys me.
    I haven't even watched and I know exactly what you're talking about.

I hope to see the Sean clips on YT. I hope he tells Fleiss to shove it if he asks him to be the bachelor.
    NEPASue likes this.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

For all the crying she does, I still have yet to see tears. And it is petty, but how she dabs at the inside of her eyes, when she "cries", just bugs me to no end.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

FORT Fan

I can't wait for the final on Sunday. Emily is the most beautiful and most down to earth bachlorette ever. I think she is adorable and funny too. I just love her. Go Emily!
    mesachick, navybelle, ilja and 4 others like this.

I may be the only one but Kalon's twitter pictures regarding the baggage thing are funny to me. It's called a joke. Emily should learn how to take one.

And those bloopers were lame. They could have cut out half the meaningless drama and gave us something good as a reward for sitting through this cr@p. But Ryan was hilarious as always.
    BTW, Florimel, Rattus and 4 others like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Fan

I am so bugged by the dang preview for the finale, surely it's not going to be as much of a downer as they are making it look

I demand a proposal and a twirl and sappy music and promises of happily ever after
    Last edited by Mikesgirl83; 07-16-2012 at 10:33 PM.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I don't know - maybe she pulled a Charlie and dated them both after the FRC was supposed to happen??
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I don't know - maybe she pulled a Charlie and dated them both after the FRC was supposed to happen??
    That seems like too much to even hope for.
    Midol likes this.

Closed Thread