Closed Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

OMG Ryan is something else alright, my sides hurt
    BTW likes this.

FORT Fan

I can understand where Ryan is coming from. He is the top of the top and cream of the cream when it comes to male beauty. He has perfect hair, face and body....in other times he would have been put on a pedistol and worshipped as a GOD. All the mortals crying about his arrogoance are clearly insecure and jealous.
    Last edited by Deutscher; 07-16-2012 at 09:21 PM.
    heartsaflutter likes this.

I'm loving Ryan right now! He's so funny and he just takes it all in stride. I can't picture him really angry.....I know he's a bit of a douche but I still like him. Plus he's pretty

Chris is horrid. He isn't doing himself any favors.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fan

Oh man, I don't want Chris to be on BP, at least the beautiful Michael Stag will be there to balance him out

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Chris and his temper were arrested some time in the future. Something about that guy is "off".
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fan

Clearly Emily made the right choice getting rid of that psycho Chris. What a loser dork!
    navybelle and Mikesgirl83 like this.

Clearly not love at first sight Emily. Thankfully for Sean.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Such a sweetheart and a class act all the way. One of the best guys ever.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

If you were a man and all those women were screaming for you, how would you feel. Sean is so humble, makes him even more attractive. He is a truly good person and a season with him as the Bach would be or at least could be so romantic.
    cubsfan55, ilja and Midol like this.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Chris definitely immature. Gets set off so easily!

And here comes the bachelor set up for Sean...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

ďI donít want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my painÖ It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.Ē - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Closed Thread