Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

I have to kinda retract one thing in my post from last night. Emily had every right to tell Kalon off, including what he posted on Twitter and to think that his apology was BS. Where she sunk to his level was the comment about his shoes and the rented helicopter. That was just petty.

As our fave spoiler guy says, this show is never really about the lead, it's about the contestants. Emily had an interesting group of guys this year. Were they the best ever? No. But what stood out to me was that they seemed to have a different mindset this season. For once, it wasn't a frat house or months long drunk fest. Damn I miss that. LOL For those who hope that MF will focus more on the bromances? Will never happen. That doesn't create drama, especially if the F2 are in the most entertaining bromance ever.

Last night was very choppy editing wise. That usually means that these guys got along pretty well and there was not much to create controversy. The Women tell alls are a lot more entertaining.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Couldn't stand her during Brad's season but, as I've said before, I have grown to like her.
    I do think she's someone who likes / tries to come across as perfect. I get that. I also get, though, that she does seem kind and caring.
    I do find this season on the dull and boring side, though, because this franchise is best when it's bringing the crazy. We've not seen a whole lot of that this time.
    On another note, I really wish they would have swapped out Kalon or Chris for Ryan on BP. I actually liked Ryan last night. I still don't like Chris or Kalon.
    mesachick, jucamer, Midol and 1 others like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I have to kinda retract one thing in my post from last night. Emily had every right to tell Kalon off, including what he posted on Twitter and to think that his apology was BS. Where she sunk to his level was the comment about his shoes and the rented helicopter. That was just petty.

As our fave spoiler guy says, this show is never really about the lead, it's about the contestants. Emily had an interesting group of guys this year. Were they the best ever? No. But what stood out to me was that they seemed to have a different mindset this season. For once, it wasn't a frat house or months long drunk fest. Damn I miss that. LOL For those who hope that MF will focus more on the bromances? Will never happen. That doesn't create drama, especially if the F2 are in the most entertaining bromance ever.

Last night was very choppy editing wise. That usually means that these guys got along pretty well and there was not much to create controversy. The Women tell alls are a lot more entertaining.
    Guys seem to get along better, and one or two very strong friendships emerge. I didn't see as much drinking going on - I hope they continue with that when its the bachelor.

Where she sunk to his level was the comment about his shoes and the rented helicopter. That was just petty.
    It was very petty I am sure it was written for her though. Like many of the lines, they seemed like someone else had written them
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The recap for the MTA is in the weekly rundown thread.

I'm sorry, Fanny, but this one is long. Perhaps next week, I'll write just one line: Mike Fleiss has his fairytale ending and will live happily ever after...until next time.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)