Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

I took my happy pills today

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Can we add sophomoric and not too bright to the list? I'm not a fan.
    If you like...
    Rattus likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Are you doing a happy dance, too?
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I got an unexpected phone call last night and missed half the show. Thanks to everyone for filling in the missing blanks.

I will say that I got a kick out of Ryan. I think he would have been a hoot on Bachelor Pad instead of Chris and Kalon. He doesn't take himself too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    me too

I will say that I got a kick out of Ryan. I think he would have been a hoot on Bachelor Pad instead of Chris and Kalon. He doesn't take himself too seriously.
    Everyone had already cast Ryan for the BP- and he's not on it
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post

His face after she called him on what he did, was priceless. He looked distressed lol.
    And I got the opposite from his reaction. To me he looked as though he'd have rather watched paint dry than listen to her "scolding" him again. He came across as rather nonchalant.
    Midol and Fanny Mare like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    And I got the opposite from his reaction. To me he looked as though he'd have rather watched paint dry than listen to her "scolding" him again. He came across as rather nonchalant.
    That's how I saw him
    bee stung lips likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Some bloopers allow us to see the real person, thats why I like them. In this case, for me, it showed her to be a tad shallow .I did not laugh and I think even some of those that like her didn't laugh at that part. It didn't impact the show, because we never got to see it in the show.

I find her boring, and now I can add shallow to that
    Exactly. It did not impact the show. Therefore, what does it matter what she did or did not do. Everyone on set was laughing, so why the big deal? I did laugh, right along with all the others that were there at the time, and I don't know how anyone could know beyond themselves who laughed or didn't laugh. I don't find her boring or shallow. If being shallow means that you end up giggling from spilling something on yourself, then I suppose we all are shallow at some point or another. Either that or maybe it means we can laugh at ourselves and our circumstances. I believe it was the second option. Guess I can add, has the ability to laugh at herself, as another good quality she has shown us.
    jaytwo likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Exactly. It did not impact the show. Therefore, what does it matter what she did or did not do. Everyone on set was laughing, so why the big deal? I did laugh, right along with all the others that were there at the time, and I don't know how anyone could know beyond themselves who laughed or didn't laugh. I don't find her boring or shallow. If being shallow means that you end up giggling from spilling something on yourself, then I suppose we all are shallow at some point or another. Either that or maybe it means we can laugh at ourselves and our circumstances. I believe it was the second option. Guess I can add, has the ability to laugh at herself, as another good quality she has shown us.
    Well as I always say, thank goodness we dont all think the same way .It would lead to very boring thread
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well as I always say, thank goodness we dont all think the same way .It would lead to very boring thread
    Wouldn't it though.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.