Closed Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

I'd like to hear Michael say something, if he is there.
    Midol likes this.

OK -- So far these are so not funny...other than Travis.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

BP preview up next.

FORT Fan

Emily is the coolest and most beautiful bachlorette ever! And i was one of the first to recognize it!

Bahahahahahahahhahahahaha!

Told you all!
    alizarules likes this.

FORT Fogey

Yawn City, population: Emily

Bring on the dudes.
    cubsfan55, Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fan

I love Emily! Best personality! Most Beautiful bachlorette ever! Love this season the most of all of them!!
    navybelle likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    In all honesty, after I made that post and walked away, I got to thinking about how my mama bear came out whenever someone would unfairly attack my son when he was younger and considering I went to Redneck High, I might not have been over it yet either.
    Except...he didn't attack her kid. She's either oversensitive or a drama queen. Or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher View Post
    I love Emily! Best personality! Most Beautiful bachlorette ever! Love this season the most of all of them!!
    Matter of opinion. I think she's dull-witted and puerile, and my husband thinks she's uninteresting looking.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

BP---Trash at it's best. I want to see the knife thing...I'm sure someone is going to cut some bread rather that someone. As for Erica Rose...that was the most monotone threat I have ever heard. Linzi and Kalon...Oh yeah. The real person comes out. Ed is looking hot...don't hate me. (OK that last shot with the bangs kind of ruined that.) Chris looks like he has recovered from his Emily heartbreak...repeatedly. Ed and Reid going at it. Can't wait. Much more entertaining than Emily.
    NEPASue likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

No, Kalon didn't attack her child, but as a mother, I can understand why she was offended that someone would call her child "baggage."

Here they come.........

Closed Thread