Closed Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

I guess I'm not a girly girl, and that I have a whole different set of values about what is important enough in life to get upset about or even mildly disturbed about. No one could see any drops or stain on her dress except her, so why make any kind of noise about it and stop the filming. Emily is a spoiled, prissy prima donna, and I feel sorry for whoever she chooses in the long run, if there IS a long run.

I think she was more interested in the dress, than the date she was on.( was he even asked about it?) I guess he got the boot, and the relationship with the dress continues.
    maxkl, NEPASue and Mikesgirl83 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I am not a girly girl either, in fact I am a tom boy. But I do appreciate beautiful dresses too. I would have been upset at first as well. Why make any kind of noise? What was she supposed to do just sit there and pretend it never happened? Because that is such a normal response I suppose right? She didn't demand anyone or even ask to stop filming either - it's how we found out as they showed it as a blooper. It was filmed. I think Emily is a kind, southern lady, and its apparent that the majority of men (especially the F4) consider(ed) themselves quite lucky to be spending time with her, and to get a chance to be with her in the long run. She sure didn't look prissy when she was in the race car with Arie or the ATV with Jeff either.
    NEPASue, KatesMom, ilja and 4 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think she was more interested in the dress, than the date she was on.( was he even asked about it?) I guess he got the boot, and the relationship with the dress continues.
    Emily and CH actually joked about that during the MTA (as in her and the dress were still together). It was a cute exchange. It didn't take a relationship expert to see that there wasn't a spark between Emily and Joe that night.
    NEPASue and iwatchtv like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Emily and CH actually joked about that during the MTA (as in her and the dress were still together). It was a cute exchange. It didn't take a relationship expert to see that there wasn't a spark between Emily and Joe that night.
    I doubt that made Joe feel any better - I thought it was bit shallow .Jmho of course
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I am not a girly girl either, in fact I am a tom boy. But I do appreciate beautiful dresses too. I would have been upset at first as well. Why make any kind of noise? What was she supposed to do just sit there and pretend it never happened? Because that is such a normal response I suppose right? She didn't demand anyone or even ask to stop filming either - it's how we found out as they showed it as a blooper. It was filmed. I think Emily is a kind, southern lady, and its apparent that the majority of men (especially the F4) consider(ed) themselves quite lucky to be spending time with her, and to get a chance to be with her in the long run. She sure didn't look prissy when she was in the race car with Arie or the ATV with Jeff either.
    She did stop filming, because she said to the production staff, "Hey ya'll, what should I do?" or something like that. When the lead starts talking to the production staff during filming about what just happened, of course filming of the scene stops. A simple "oops" and quick blot of the napkin would have sufficed. Obviously our opinions of Emily differ. That's what a discussion board is about. [mod edit]
    Last edited by JavaJo; 07-17-2012 at 09:46 PM.

FORT Fanatic

I can see Emily swearing when she spilled at first, heck i do that. but i would have laughed about it. its not like she spilled
    the whole glass. i don't think Emily acts prissy or snobby , i would just like to see her loosen up a bit and enjoy things more.
    NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jaytwo View Post
    Its called a dry sense of humor and nothing wrong with it at all.
    à chacun son goût. I prefer people who enjoy laughing over those who think that they're funny, which I certainly don't consider her to be.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I doubt that made Joe feel any better - I thought it was bit shallow .Jmho of course
    I doubt Joe cared one way or another.

I doubt Joe cared one way or another.
    Well, I dont think we got a chance to know that
    Was he not here to date Emily( great date)
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread