Closed Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

Re: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I guess our humor must be very different. I dont see her as funny at all. I wish I did.There are glimpses, but its juvenile humor. Oh well , roll on Sunday, at least with this season one can see two shows, TB and BB are on at the same time.
    Emily does not have much of a sense of humor. She has yet to have a good hearty laugh. I don't know, maybe her face is just to stiff to let loose. She is at least playful at times, but lacking majorly in the humor department.
    Alexxxx, Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Thanks for not revealing Alexxx. I'd really try to stay spoiler free and speculation free as much as possible. Only 6 more days to go!
    You're welcome. But it really wasn't spoilerish. MF had both of the F2 tweeting as they were watching the show along with the rest of us. Snarking on the other guys mostly. And answering a few fan tweets. It was just a little insight into their (almost) off-show personalities. Almost off-show because MF still has the contract noose around both their necks for a year or two.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    Emily does not have much of a sense of humor. She has yet to have a good hearty laugh. I don't know, maybe her face is just to stiff to let loose. She is at least playful at times, but lacking majorly in the humor department.
    I know . She is humorless. Sad but true
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    Some of the funniest people I know rarely laugh themselves. She can tell a joke and keep a straight face, which is not that easy to do. I like her sense of humor.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Did anybody catch the live tweeting that Arie and Jeff did during the show last night? They were very revealing IMO, with very different tones.
    One was funny with show-related tweets and only tweeted a few times.
    The other was cocky, narcissistic and must have worn his fingers down to nubs tweeting so much.
    I'll leave it to y'all to figure out which is which.
    I don't tweet, nor do I know how or where to read tweets, but I'm 100% sure I'm right about which is which.
    NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jaytwo View Post
    Some of the funniest people I know rarely laugh themselves. She can tell a joke and keep a straight face, which is not that easy to do. I like her sense of humor.
    So she likes to tell a joke but isn't willing to laugh herself? I've never really thought about that characteristic in a woman, but I can tell you that that is a red flag for me in a man I might otherwise consider partnering up with. My experience has been that those bearing that particular trait tend to harbour a host of the sort of neuroses that I really would not want in a partner.
    Luvvy, Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

Her reaction to spilling a few drops of white wine on her dress was a red flag to me. Why not laugh about it? Big frickin' deal. People were critical of posts about Emily cursing because they claim it shows she's being held to an impossible standard. What I see is an insecure, immature woman who holds herself to an impossible standard, a standard so unrealistic that she dissolves into whining for help and being horrified at herself because she spilled a tiny amount of something on camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    So she likes to tell a joke but isn't willing to laugh herself? I've never really thought about that characteristic in a woman, but I can tell you that that is a red flag for me in a man I might otherwise consider partnering up with. My experience has been that those bearing that particular trait tend to harbour a host of the sort of neuroses that I really would not want in a partner.
    Its called a dry sense of humor and nothing wrong with it at all. I was married to a guy like that, he was a hoot.

She and Chris H did several back and forths where neither of them laughed. Which made it all the more funny.
    inthegarden and JavaJo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Her reaction to spilling a few drops of white wine on her dress was a red flag to me. Why not laugh about it? Big frickin' deal. People were critical of posts about Emily cursing because they claim it shows she's being held to an impossible standard. What I see is an insecure, immature woman who holds herself to an impossible standard, a standard so unrealistic that she dissolves into whining for help and being horrified at herself because she spilled a tiny amount of something on camera.
    Horrified? I don't think so. She did laugh about it. Not sure how one could have missed her giggling. I didn't see one thing that led me to believe she was horrified or whining. Seemed to me a pretty calm reaction to spilling wine on what was most likely a very expensive (and her favorite) dress. I'm glad the stain came out, that was my favorite of the dresses she wore as well.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Her reaction to spilling a few drops of white wine on her dress was a red flag to me.
    If someone bought me a dress that costs thousands of dollars and I loved that dress (which she has said in interviews that it's her favorite) and I spilled something on it, I would absolutely freak, too. The fabric looks delicate and it's obviously expensive, so she probably did think she ruined it. I thought it was pretty normal behavior for a girly girl.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Closed Thread