Closed Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

Kalon had no interest in Emily, he did this show to be on TV, and that includes Bachelor Pad. Maybe we'll find something to like about him on next viewing, after all, Lindzi seems to think he's OK. I hope it's a sense of humor ...

Ryan also had no real interest in Emily, he did this show to be The Bachelor. Apparently that's not going to happen, but I think a season full of Ryan-isms would be hysterical. Too bad.

I'm disappointed in Emily's potty mouth. I think cursing just showcases a person's limited vocabulary. If you have a strong opinion about something, there are other, better words to use. Like, right? The first time she hears her words come out of Ricki's mouth, maybe it will make an impression on her. And they will ...
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I actually think Kalon himself is the one who is keeping this going to keep himself relevant for BP. No one is making him tweet some of the things he is tweeting. But that is what he is known for - just like Rated-R was years ago. I don't think he was used, I think he is voluntarily playing it up.

As for Emily, I actually like that she has a potty mouth. Makes her seem more real to me. I can swear like a sailor and everyone here at work knows it. But my kids don't hear it. I am capable of turning it on and off and I'm sure she is too. Is it classy, no. Is it eloquent, no. But does it make me feel better and sometimes apply aptly? D**m straight, Skippy!!
    I agree, Kalon is keeping it going .Actually those on the BP are keeping it all going They want their 15 minutes of *cough* fame to be longer than 15 minutes Maybe used is the wrong word. Kalon was cast as this character, they are all cast. We know that by now

I am also a potty mouth, I was never one at 26 though. I know a lot of real women, and they wouldn't say bleeped if they were paid to. So her saying bleep and bleep doesn't make her anymore real to me, .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Not surprised you missed that interchange between Emily and Chris. The show wasn't exactly full of fireworks to keep anyone's full attention for very long lol.
    I did see that Mesa. I saw grumpy angry Chris .He was like that from week one, how she missed the signals he gave off. I have no idea.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    And sometimes it's not even the current audience! I remember someone here one time after a MTA aired, saying she saw herself in the audience, but she had attended the MTA 2 years prior! I also think they take random clips for the reaction they want. This show is so edited that it is hard to believe anything is real anymore! Unless you actually see the person on stage and catch a glimpse of a person doing something in the background, it is fair to say that it is edited from somewhere else.
    Just read on another board someone caught a glimpse of Ashley H's parents in the audience, now why would they be there?
    KatesMom and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I'm disappointed in Emily's potty mouth. I think cursing just showcases a person's limited vocabulary. If you have a strong opinion about something, there are other, better words to use. Like, right? The first time she hears her words come out of Ricki's mouth, maybe it will make an impression on her. And they will ...
    Emily got a bit too carried away with the cursing. Perhaps most of us curse from time to time (I usually reserve my curse words for when I drop something heavy on my foot or something like that), but I would think that anyone with an ounce of real class would censor their cursing when they know they're being filmed on national TV. Maybe Ricki isn't allowed to watch the show right now, but someday she might see it, and it's certainly all over the Internet for her to see whenever she starts surfing the Web. Plus, how proud the Hendricks and Emily's parents must be to hear her being bleeped left and right. There are other smarter, more mature, and more effective ways to handle life's irritations and negative emotions other than spewing vile language at someone and announcing you want to rip their limbs off and beat the person with them. Kalon is an insensitive idiot, nothing more. He is not the devil incarnate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Just read on another board someone caught a glimpse of Ashley H's parents in the audience, now why would they be there?
    LOL how funny! I dont know why they would do that?
    -Andy Rooney-

"Potty mouth"....LOL, I have to laugh about that phrase some. Considering how much cussing goes on, on ALL of these shows, including Prime Time NON reality shows, I just do not see the big deal at all. And I am sure she knew it would be bleeped (and heck, they may have even bleeped non curse words just to make it seem like she was cussing more than she was) so probably was not at all worried about Ricki hearing it. Certainly Ricki is exposed to TV and other media where this type of thing goes on all of the time.
    bamafan, mesachick and Cherob like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jaytwo View Post
    "Potty mouth"....LOL, I have to laugh about that phrase some. Considering how much cussing goes on, on ALL of these shows, including Prime Time NON reality shows, I just do not see the big deal at all. And I am sure she knew it would be bleeped (and heck, they may have even bleeped non curse words just to make it seem like she was cussing more than she was) so probably was not at all worried about Ricki hearing it. Certainly Ricki is exposed to TV and other media where this type of thing goes on all of the time.
    Uhm..Ricki has been exposed to the Nascar circuit. I'm sure she's heard every curse word under the sun by now.
    jucamer and jaytwo like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I did see that Mesa. I saw grumpy angry Chris .He was like that from week one, how she missed the signals he gave off. I have no idea.
    I was talking about Chris H and Emily, when she was saying how she found out about Kalon's baggage tweet.

The other Chris was definitely grumpy though.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by jaytwo View Post
    She is 6 or 7. What show does she watch that are bleeped?

I was talking about Chris H and Emily, when she was saying how she found out about Kalon's baggage tweet.

The other Chris was definitely grumpy though
    Oops sorry . I tend to try and block his smugness out( CH) but I did hear some of what was said and edited
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread