Closed Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Same old , same old

The bloopers were pretty bad. I dont think a fun time was had by one and all.
    Yeah, kinda blah. I missed Ryan's whole segment, which from reading around the net must have been the funniest part. Drat.

Oh, Emily. I think if you put a camera in somebody's face and leave it there long enough, they'll show you who they really are. I think Emily was a sailor in another life. A sailor with an image problem.
    Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Yeah, kinda blah. I missed Ryan's whole segment, which from reading around the net must have been the funniest part. Drat.

Oh, Emily. I think if you put a camera in somebody's face and leave it there long enough, they'll show you who they really are. I think Emily was a sailor in another life. A sailor with an image problem.
    I have the same sailor problem. I actually like that about her. She can be a lady but she can let loose, too.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I have the same sailor problem. I actually like that about her. She can be a lady but she can let loose, too.
    I guess that's why Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors ... so we can all be happy.

I'll leave PottyMouthVanillaPlasticSwirl at the store.
    cubsfan55 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

I must be wrong but I thought that Roberto (from Ali's season) was already chosen to be the next Bachelor.
    I hope I mm wrong because besides the fact that I'm sooo bored with all the "re-runs" on Bachelor/bachelorette re the people but also because he's not my favorite as a choice.
    And, to me, it seems rather crass and so shallow for a guy who's just barely out of a relationship, created on this show to jump in and do this.
    But I'm old and old fashioned so that could be the reason also.

I hate all the Hollywood stuff they did to Emily...and yes, I know she could have said no to all or some.....But I thought she was lovely just the way she was...maybe the hair was overly bleached but I still didn't mind it....maybe it was the fashion where she lives....She didn't need the extensions (Ali was also given them), her boobs were fine, her teeth were better (natural) and now, she looks like every other girl running around So Cal. and on Bravo!
    I also think she has a much better and animated personality that we only get to see in glimpses. She's not an "in your face" kind of person and comes off a little aloof but that could be natural shyness. (I may only think that because that's how I am also )

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I guess that's why Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors ... so we can all be happy.

I'll leave PottyMouthVanillaPlasticSwirl at the store.

cubsfan55 likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

FORT Fogey

I read that those in the audience are friends and relatives of ABC employees, but maybe they hire extras too. (The people in Judge Judy's courtroom are paid extras). They might have told the audience ahead of time to give Sean a lot of extra applause, because they want him as the next Bachelor. (I've read that Sean doesn't want to be the next Bachelor). I think Chris used the Bachelor Pad to try to help him get over Emily. I think the fact that Emily appeared to still be angry at Kalon was Fleiss' idea... drama for ratings. Why can't Emily look natural, without the spray-on tan, bleached hair and hair extensions?

I didn't watch last night. I hope that IF Sean was to be coerced into being the Bachelor (oh no please run)....That they do their best to make it a romance show rather than a reality show and they keep the drama seekers to a minimum. It would be boring, possibly but I would hate to see him become a Ben with a Courtney to make me cringe.

eta I also don't think there are any super cute guys for me to oogle inappropriately on BP.
    ilja likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Emily's blog is posted in that thread. I also included a link to a LA Times interview and behind the scenes look at the MTA taping.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I like that about her as well.... but then, I was raised by a truck driver.

It was not the most exciting show, I fell asleep twice. Fortunately it was taped so I could go back and see what I missed.

Sometimes I feel like I am watching a different show from the most of you. I thought Emily handled herself very well and I thought she looked beautiful. I don't get the comments about what "hollywood has done to her". First, I think she had any work done long before she ever went on TV. And if you look at her old pictures she just does not look very different at all. She has lost a few pounds (that she didn't really even need to lose) but other than that, I just do not see that much difference.

I loved how she nailed Kalon (and did not think it seemed scripted at all) and I thought she was really sweet to Sean and Doug (and they were sweet to her). I get why some people think Ryan is funny but he needs a "trophy wife" that can also put him in his place when he needs it. He certainly is not my type at all but I do get it.

For those of you who think Em is boring, I have to wonder why anyone thinks that Sean would not be the most boring Bachelor ever? I would probably watch it, just because I never miss this show. But I can feel the Yawns already.

The funniest part of the show had to be when Chris H was talking to the muppet in the audience. I also thought it was funny when Chris asked Em how many bachelors she was going to sleep with and she said all 25.

John "Wolf's" pink pants were a bit unfortunate (I do love a pink shirt on a guy) but I like Wolf a lot. I wish he had not been quite as shy and that we'd learned more about him. I think there is a pretty interesting guy in there somewhere.

Watching Chris was yet again, very creepy. I probably will not watch BP again this year (I watched the first year). I started to watch last year and just could not stand it. And now that I know he ends up with at least 3 women, I pretty much know how I will react. But what really worries me is Lindzi hooking up with Kalon. Good for her for not caring what people think, but seriously Lindzi, Kalon??

They hint around about a proposal from Michael to Rachel and her freaking out. I think they would make a cute couple and hope they manage to get together for real after the show. And as much as I hate what Ed did to Jillian, dang, I still like looking at that guy.

Ok, its almost over. I sure hope after all this there is some sort of happy ending for Emily.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    I am so bugged by the dang preview for the finale, surely it's not going to be as much of a downer as they are making it look

I demand a proposal and a twirl and sappy music and promises of happily ever after
    My take is that the previews are mis-leading. If she says that stuff, it is because she cares for both guys and realizes that one of them will be hurt. So she has made her decision (hence Chris' comment about making her decision) on who is her F1, but she is upset because she will hurt the F2. Obviously I could be wrong, but I am very skeptical of any previews that the producers have manipulated, especially given what they have done in the past (even this season) vs. what we have actually seen.
    NEPASue, jucamer and jaytwo like this.

Closed Thread