Closed Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: 7/16 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 10 THE MEN TELL ALL **West Coast Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Is that the best they had? I feel ripped off. Bloopers are the only reason I watch the MTN.

And no previews?

I should have painted the living room.
    I saw previews.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    She looks even more plastic than ever. She looks botoxed and the boos are definitely bigger. Jef deals in bottled water so I guess he's used to plastic. I think Em is somewhat of a B****, a snarky, snobby, money-grubbing B****. She reminds me of the teenage girls at the counseling center who need attitude adjustments. I have a feeling some of the guys are sitting there thinking "phew....I got out just in time".
    I thought she looked darling. The guys were all drooling in my opinion.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher View Post
    I can understand where Ryan is coming from. He is the top of the top and cream of the cream when it comes to male beauty. He has perfect hair, face and body....in other times he would have been put on a pedistol and worshipped as a GOD. All the mortals crying about his arrogoance are clearly insecure and jealous.
    HAHA This is a joke, right?
    Moontat and CrazyDutchWoman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    The most poignant thing that stood out to me was, Kalon is a total asshat! Loved how Emily took him to task. The other thing that came across crystal clear is that the men had a deep respect for Emily (except for Kalon lol). Once again, I think she handled herself beautifully tonight. All class.
    Why is she followed him on twitter. He wasn't ripped one, when he said the baggage claim thing, I just read the tweets. I think all that was staged
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Why is she followed him on twitter. He wasn't ripped one, when he said the baggage claim thing, I just read the tweets. I think all that was staged
    She probably doesn't follow him on Twitter. If anyone she follows retweeted, it would appear in her feed.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    She probably doesn't follow him on Twitter. If anyone she follows retweeted, it would appear in her feed.
    Exactly. Could have been a friend alerted her to it as well. You don't have to follow someone on twitter to find out they are trash talking you. Word will get around.
    Moontat, navybelle and JavaJo like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Hmm thats not what she said .I still think that was pretty much staged especially as it was with a whole lot of tweets about the BP.

Yes Emily their lives go on without you
    bee stung lips and Alexxxx like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    I saw previews.
    Sorry, no new previews.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Sorry, no new previews.
    Same old , same old

The bloopers were pretty bad. I dont think a fun time was had by one and all.
    -Andy Rooney-

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Chris Harrison's blog is posted in his thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread