Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Best F2 ever.

Mr. Horn Dog or Mr. Corn Dog
    And Chompers( Emily) LOL
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have prince charming Maidenhell63's Avatar

Re: 7/9 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 9 FANTASY DATES **West Coast Spoilers**

Haven't seen it posted anywhere else, but Emily playing with her hair, always twisting it, brushing it away from her face, tucking it back is totally detracting from her "journey". The only time I don't see her do this is when she has it pulled back in the ponytail. Does this drive any of you nutts or am I just being petty? Also the teeth licking is gross!

I really like Emily, I find her charming and I love the southern bell types, but someone needs to pull her aside and talk to her before she starts doing the media rounds.
    KatesMom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maidenhell63 View Post
    Haven't seen it posted anywhere else, but Emily playing with her hair, always twisting it, brushing it away from her face, tucking it back is totally detracting from her "journey". The only time I don't see her do this is when she has it pulled back in the ponytail. Does this drive any of you nutts or am I just being petty? Also the teeth licking is gross!

I really like Emily, I find her charming and I love the southern bell types, but someone needs to pull her aside and talk to her before she starts doing the media rounds.
    I'm sure they will - Courtney had the same problem last season, and apparently was coached to leave her hair alone when doing the WTA or something. It is annoying!
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maidenhell63 View Post

I think she wants to look perfect in every clip. When that camera is rolling she is thinking about the way she looks, her hair , her lip gloss( how many times is that applied) She was asking one of them a question last night, and when they were talking, she was adjusting her top. She was doing (in my mind )everything to look camera perfect , and we all know she likes that word .

I dont even mean that to be cruel. I really do think Emily thinks she needs to look stunning in every take. She looks way nicer in jeans and less make up( but she hates jeans btw) that's why we seldom see her in them .As for the makeup, I guess thats their call.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 07-10-2012 at 12:15 PM.
    Midol likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I have 3 grown children and one of my biggest pet peeves is parents who do the "good luck with that" type of thing when talking about sleeping in. You aren't the first person ever to be a parent, yes kids don't sleep forever but neither is it the horror show that is insinuated.

also I wouldn't think an Arie/Jef combo is that far off. Stranger things have happened and how better to make Emily a victim again?
    CrazyDutchWoman and Midol like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Best F2 ever.

Mr. Horn Dog or Mr. Corn Dog
    I can agree with the Corn Dog but I have to take exception to the Horn Dog. While I agree he likes to kiss and make out with her, I can't call him a true Horn Dog since she is initiating this just, if not more, than he is. Not to mention that she is the one who said that she can't trust herself around him and he seemed to respect her decision without any problems. Me thinks, if anyone is a Horn Dog, it is Miss Emily.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

FORT Newbie

It is interesting reading the posts on this board and in so doing, it is apparent to me why bullying is such a huge problem in the U.S. Yes, it is a tv show, and no one can know for sure why the contestants choose to go on this show, but the cynical comments made about Emily and her looks, and her speech, and her mothering, etc. etc. is very disturbing. The pictures of her with Ricky show she was very beautiful then, with an amazing figure, and gorgeous smile, if she is wearing veneers, so what, my beautiful daughter with her beautiful smile, was told at a very young age that due to a damaged front tooth, and years of braces, she may want to consider veneers when she is older because of the discoloration of her front teeth!
    Obviously the show is for entertainment, and we only see what they want us to see, to judge people that we don't know merely by what we are being shown, would be like me judging all the negative posters on this board, as unhappy, miserable woman jealous of a beautiful woman . . ., who sound like they are either single, unhappily married, etc. etc. and dissatisfied with their own bodies, faces, life; but that would be a ridiculous assumption based on just posts, wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherob View Post
    It is interesting reading the posts on this board and in so doing, it is apparent to me why bullying is such a huge problem in the U.S. Yes, it is a tv show, and no one can know for sure why the contestants choose to go on this show, but the cynical comments made about Emily and her looks, and her speech, and her mothering, etc. etc. is very disturbing. The pictures of her with Ricky show she was very beautiful then, with an amazing figure, and gorgeous smile, if she is wearing veneers, so what, my beautiful daughter with her beautiful smile, was told at a very young age that due to a damaged front tooth, and years of braces, she may want to consider veneers when she is older because of the discoloration of her front teeth!
    Obviously the show is for entertainment, and we only see what they want us to see, to judge people that we don't know merely by what we are being shown, would be like me judging all the negative posters on this board, as unhappy, miserable woman jealous of a beautiful woman . . ., who sound like they are either single, unhappily married, etc. etc. and dissatisfied with their own bodies, faces, life; but that would be a ridiculous assumption based on just posts, wouldn't it?
    I have to wonder what some of the families must feel when they read some of the comments.
    sugargoose, ilja and Baby's Breath like this.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I dont mind if you judge me. I am pretty secure in who I am. I have never been dissatisfied with my body.We all watch the show for different reasons, and Emily, along with any and all reality stars, are open game.That isnt to say one poster is right and another is wrong.

I have to wonder what some of the families must feel when they read some of the comments
    The families of the show? I wonder why they dont run and hide , after the show airs
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread