Closed Thread
Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast
Like Tree735Likes

Thread: 7/9 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 9 FANTASY DATES **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/9 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 9 FANTASY DATES **West Coast Spoilers**

I think Emily would be very controlling in a relationship, so the waking up at 9 a.m. isn't going to cut it for her husband. Jef is probably the easiest of the three to control because he already hangs on her every word and then jumps in and says he agrees with whatever she says. I'd love to get a good sense of what his mother is like! One other thing is that Jef has said a couple of times about how he wants Emily and Ricki to travel with him, so I hope he means a summer trip when school is out and doesn't expect that that they, or even he and Emily alone, can just pick up and go off adventuring whenever the mood strikes, unless Emily won't mind leaving Ricki with a nanny or family so she can go off and do her thing. Oh wait, she's already done that twice. I wonder how domesticated he really is ... he seems a bit of a wild child who doesn't want to spend his life at a 9-5 and then bake cookies and bring juice to the park.
    Alexxxx and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

If Jeff is F1, I wonder if he will be more jealous of Emily's feelings for Arie, or Arie's feelings for Emily.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    No, I don't think Jef will like it, but I don't think guys get quite a emotional about that, I think he'll accept that it was more " for the show" and if she picks him I think that will help heal any bruising his ego might suffer.... I guess in "real" life that would never fly but on the show we've seen stuff like this many many times, I pointed it out earlier with Ashley/Ben/JP, so I just don't see it being a big deal.
    Exactly. We see it happen every single season. These men/women know this when they sign on to do the show, that real feelings will happen, and with more than one. At this point in the show, I have no doubt she has strong feelings for Arie, too. It goes with the show. I also feel Jef will be secure enough that it won't matter to the point of problems.
    NEPASue and Mikesgirl83 like this.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    If Jeff is F1, I wonder if he will be more jealous of Emily's feelings for Arie, or Arie's feelings for Emily.
    LOL! wicked! you are wicked! bromance is forever dude.
    cubsfan55, Alexxxx and Midol like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I watched this after it had aired....can't believe I'm watching this show.....I KNEW she was going to get rid of Sean. There was NOTHING between them, and it ws obvious on their date. She was wishing he was something that she wanted him to be, but it just wasn't there, and you could see the disappointment in her face! I'm just glad that she was true to herself. He reminded me of an empty soda can with a couple of noisy pennies inside.

If she's really wise and true to herself, she will not choose anyone. She is not into any of these guys. "LDS Jef" is the who I called "little Mitt Romney", and his family is under his family's control and close scrutiny....and he's not ready for this huge commitment. He needs to go out and experience more of life before he settles down. That's not a bad thing; it's just a fact. He is just not ready. If she feels pressured to choose anyone, it will be him, but I think she's reconsidering. I'd hate to see her do something just because other people want her to.

Choosing Arie would be a mistake because her feelings for him are based on LUST. There's nothing wrong with lust, but it cannot sustain a relationship. It's good while it lasts, but it doesn't last forever. Yesssss....even THAT gets old! Sad, but true. This experience was my best teacher!

She has NOT found her Prince Charming in this group. Don't worry, Emily, your time will come when it does. "If it don't fit, don't force it." That would be the worst thing she could do.
    fireflyer, Midol, Debb70 and 1 others like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

She is not into any of these guys. "LDS Jef" is the who I called "little Mitt Romney", and his family is under his family's control and close scrutiny....and he's not ready for this huge commitment. He needs to go out and experience more of life before he settles down. That's not a bad thing; it's just a fact. He is just not ready
    Don't forget all his sister wives Given the lot she had, these three were always going to be where they are. F3
    Now F2
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    LOL! wicked! you are wicked! bromance is forever dude.
    Haha MAYBE, the "big shocker noone expects" is a Jef and Arie wedding live on ATFR, ya think?
    fireflyer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Haha MAYBE, the "big shocker noone expects" is a Jef and Arie wedding live on ATFR, ya think?
    Works for me .They can get up late, eat out every day. Jef can coif Aries hair. Arie can take Jef for rides in his very fast car
    Alexxxx, Midol and Mikesgirl83 like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Exactly. We see it happen every single season. These men/women know this when they sign on to do the show, that real feelings will happen, and with more than one. At this point in the show, I have no doubt she has strong feelings for Arie, too. It goes with the show. I also feel Jef will be secure enough that it won't matter to the point of problems.
    Thank you! I also think this whole " I don't trust myself with Arie" is producer driven/ drama baloney. I think it was more along the lines of, I don't trust Mr. horn dog to keep his hands to himself so I'm not taking him to FS because he's not my F1... not that I'm biased for Jef or anything
    Alexxxx likes this.

FORT Fogey

Best F2 ever.

Mr. Horn Dog or Mr. Corn Dog
    waywyrd, Debb70 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Closed Thread