Closed Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree735Likes

Thread: 7/9 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 9 FANTASY DATES **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 7/9 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 9 FANTASY DATES **West Coast Spoilers**

Sean was total class last night. I've never been a fan of Emily, but I thought Sean was her best chance at a marriage out of the bunch. My feelings have pretty much remained the same throughout, it's Arie and Emily. If not, I would hate to be her final 1.
    cubsfan55, Alexxxx and Dhyana like this.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Emily's blog is posted in its thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Anyone remember how pissed off Emily was about how physical Brad was with Chantal?
    Well, Emily behaves with Arie just like Brad behaved with Chantal.

If Arie is F1, good on her.
    If Jeff is F1, ruh roh.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I haven't watched this episode yet but love to peek at what others are saying. I was surprised at all the anti-Emily feelings here.
    If I had been the Bachelorette and had to abide by all their silly rules, I would have kept Sean this long...not to lead him on (which is just automatically going to happen to all rejects near the end) because he was such a fantastic man...even tho she may have realized earlier that they just didn't have the chemistry. Why put up longer than you need to with some slimy guy like Ryan, pawing all over you?
    I think it's a shame what "Hollywood" has done to Emily but I can understand why she went along with it. She was a beautiful natural-looking girl on Brad's season....well, maybe not the overly-blonde hair....but the teeth and who knows what else just don't suit her. I liked her the way she was. I read an article today in Entertainment Weekly interviewing the person who's job it is to dress Emily for the show. He admitted that she wanted different types of clothing but he got the last word on what she wore....so I don't think we can judge her for what she wears.
    She's been totally "Fliess'd" and made to look like "they" think she should look and she's young and probably felt they knew better.
    She blew her clothing budget .She doesnt like flats choosing heels that have cost as much as $1000 for one pair.She love sequins( who would of guessed that) and some dresses cost $4-6 thousand dollars .She is not some little home town girl.I think she has a lot to say as far as the clothes are concerned.Maybe she has been Fliess'd , I don't think it took much persuasion, because she held out for more money to do the show
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

If Jef is the one taking her home at the end of all this, I don't think this stuff with Arie is going to matter that much
    angelic_one2002 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    If Jef is the one taking her home at the end of all this, I don't think this stuff with Arie is going to matter that much
    She was so offended when Brad kissed( kissed ) the other women, because nothing special was left for her.Yet she admits( after much kissing) she didn't trust herself with Arie. Do you think Jef thinks so little of himself that wouldn't bother him? If I were Jef's family, and I heard her say that.I would be more than a little alarmed.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She blew her clothing budget .She doesnt like flats choosing heels that have cost as much as $1000 for one pair.She love sequins( who would of guessed that) and some dresses cost $4-6 thousand dollars .She is not some little home town girl.I think she has a lot to say as far as the clothes are concerned.Maybe she has been Fliess'd , I don't think it took much persuasion, because she held out for more money to do the show
    I can't believe her clothing budget was so much bigger than her salary to do the show. I would have had mine be about 20% of what I got paid (but that's me) and there would not be $6000 dresses and $1000 shoes...that is just throwing good money away, imo...then again, I work hard to earn my $$, whereas she doesn't!

FORT Fan

No, I don't think Jef will like it, but I don't think guys get quite a emotional about that, I think he'll accept that it was more " for the show" and if she picks him I think that will help heal any bruising his ego might suffer.... I guess in "real" life that would never fly but on the show we've seen stuff like this many many times, I pointed it out earlier with Ashley/Ben/JP, so I just don't see it being a big deal.
    NEPASue likes this.

There are some very good comments here. I agree with many.

I'm so thankful Sean was spared being the final one let go. That position is far worse than the one he took last night. IMO she looked at Sean last night like he had a piece of food on his face and she just couldn't tell him. So, it's good he was sent home.

I will say that one factor that we may not put much focus, but that is crucial in a relationship is the sense of smell. Don't laugh. I know that there are just some body chemistries that appeal to you and some that just don't do it. It's not the smelly odor of a person, but just their natural body smell. Eveyone has their own. You have to have a match with that or the relationship is doomed. Believe me, I know. That's a factor that is never mentioned on the show and I can see why. It could be a factor with her choices though.

When she gave Jef the Fantasy Suite card, it appeared to me that he was very relieved to have an excuse to not go. That's my take on it. What happens when there is no excuse? Also, Jef reminded me a kid trying to please his high school teacher. I realize he has many fans here, but I just don't get it.

I think Arie seemed fine last night. I liked him more than I have before. He looks much better without his quirky hairstyle IMO. However, when the show ends, I don't see him having the patience for Emily. Did you catch her expression when he was describing his life? It was like she said to herself, "That's not going to last long." LOL

Did you catch her expression when he was describing his life? It was like she said to herself, "That's not going to last long." LOL
    You mean Mr I rise at 9.00 am and go out every night to eat. Yes, I caught that. He only does the when he's not driving, if you look at his *cough * driving career, he hasn't been driving very much.

I agree about the pheromones btw
    fireflyer and Dhyana like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread