Closed Thread
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree735Likes

Thread: 7/9 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 9 FANTASY DATES **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 7/9 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 9 FANTASY DATES **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Especially in the swimsuits. She definitely had some old lady sag going on. Not a good look.

The sad part is she's only 26. Even after one kid, it's hard not to look good at 26.

And that is one reason I don't believe she's had a boob job. For one,, they don't look much bigger than the do in her teenage pictures and having a child can account for the slight difference now. Plus the slight sag. Then again, the reports of a boob job have come from the rags and I dont believe 90% of what they print.
    mesachick, ilja and Mikesgirl83 like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Well, since nobody else has brought it up I guess I'll have to.

Did she get another set of breast implants since Brad's season?

Those suckers look like bona fide Coast Guard approved flotation devices.
    Alexxxx, you are so cracking me up tonight! Yup, they sure do look bigger, and so do her teeth! They are so huge and shiny and frighteningly white! I said it before but I'll say it again. She should have sued the dentist who did that to her. I thought she had lip enhancement done, too, but now I believe her lips just look bigger because those gargantuan teeth are pushing them out further. Seriously, do men not care how plastic and phony a woman looks, as long as she's an idealized concept of beautiful? When Sean is in his right mind back home, I think he'll find a woman who is more naturally beautiful and much less high maintenance, and he'll realize that being sent home was all good.
    cubsfan55 and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer View Post
    Every thing about Jef screams teenage boy to me. I could imagine him up there singing with One Direction. LOL His speech patterns annoy me also. Almost monotone and overly controlled.
    He can't sing with One Direction because they already have a lead singer with the exact same Pompadour. However, I'm sure Jef thinks the lyrics of their songs are, like, really cool.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Alexxxx, you are so cracking me up tonight! Yup, they sure do look bigger, and so do her teeth! They are so huge and shiny and frighteningly white! I said it before but I'll say it again. She should have sued the dentist who did that to her. I thought she had lip enhancement done, too, but now I believe her lips just look bigger because those gargantuan teeth are pushing them out further. Seriously, do men not care how plastic and phony a woman looks, as long as she's an idealized concept of beautiful? When Sean is in his right mind back home, I think he'll find a woman who is more naturally beautiful and much less high maintenance, and he'll realize that being sent home was all good.
    I'd be surprised if Sean didn't realize that even before boarding the plane to go home.

What made me mad about their date was Emily kept pushing him so hard to "tell her how he feels about her".

Because the only answer to that question is "I Love You".

She just assumed he loved her and it was her mission to get him to say it. Maybe he didn't really love her. Maybe he's got the sense God gave a goose and wanted to wait until he really felt it. When he finally said it at dinner, I think he wished he hadn't. He wasn't ready.
    Longhornfan and AlwaysVeg like this.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

I haven't watched the episode yet so I'll just say I volunteer to help mend Sean's "broken" heart.
    NEPASue likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

This episode is always the dumbest one of the season and usually very boring. Very formulaic, insert any bach/ette, pull the string and out comes the same phrases. ZZZZZZZ

Until one comes here to read comments. OMG!! You ladies were on a roll tonight, and I thank you for the LOL moments.

I'm not that funny so I will share something I read on twitter that I'm still chuckling about:

If you want a real nail bitter #TheBachelorette, then for the final episode make Emily pick between her daughter and being famous!

That just about sums up the season for me. I just don't care who Emily picks anymore. I'd rather run my fingers through Ben's hair. Peace!
    J.D., Kip, cubsfan55 and 4 others like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Newbie

Maybe I am niave but I dont see Emily's crying the same way that others here do. I see a young woman who has learned over the years to suck it up, to swallow the tears, to look a certain way and to act a certain way and to always stay on the good side of the inlaws so that her daughter can have a good life. I think that she has a very tight reign on her emotions which is why she supposedly has a temper and I think that Jef brings out the very best in her. JMHO
    Kip, mesachick, JavaJo and 3 others like this.

FORT Fan

Tell I am not the only one who does NOT care about this stupid MTA, it is so pointless Just bring on the Finale
    Photobabe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Tell I am not the only one who does NOT care about this stupid MTA, it is so pointless Just bring on the Finale
    You aren't. I dont know what they have to tell.We have Kalon ( hello baggage) Ryan ( hello trophy wife) and maybe Chris .

What the heck would Micheal have to tell
    ilja and Mikesgirl83 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    You aren't. I dont know what they have to tell.We have Kalon ( hello baggage) Ryan ( hello trophy wife) and maybe Chris .

What the heck would Micheal have to tell
    That he wishes he'd gone to Jef's hair stylist
    J.D., ilja and Baby's Breath like this.

Closed Thread