Closed Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree493Likes

Thread: 7/2 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 8 HOMETOWNS **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 7/2 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 8 HOMETOWNS **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I hate to admit it since he is my favorite, but I too see less heat between Emily and Arie lately.

Me too Ilja But I'm hoping it's the editing so it's not so obvious that he's the F1......
    ilja likes this.

I hate to admit it since he is my favorite, but I too see less heat between Emily and Arie lately.
    Sean is my favorite as well "because he's so perfect on paper". If he is her F1 (and I have thought it was possible), maybe they are downplaying the chemistry...they may also be downplaying the chemistry with Arie and Jef is let go at F3. But don't place any bets on my guesses...I pretty much suck at this (and my prime example was thinking Trista picked Charlie!!! ) but I LOVE that no one really knows what is going on and even RS has no idea (it used to drive me nuts...he'd post who the F1 is when the season started or after the first night!). SO glad there is no more RS thread in here, since a few seasons ago I didn't look and then when it got to F4 or F3 I had to find out...lol...but he always came across as being so "I know who it is" (like a kid taunting someone at the playground) and it annoyed the crap out of me. So I am glad the mods don't have a spoiler forum anymore, even though I miss the days when people would speculate based on hands, sunlight, backs, hair etc. who gets the proposal!
    ilja and Mikesgirl83 like this.

Ever since the drama( fake drama) its not been the same( jmho)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I agree. I'm seeing less chemistry with Arie, but I'm also seeing less chemistry with Sean. In fact, what I'm seeing with Sean seems rather forced. He just does not look that into it, which I am thankful for since I choose to believe that he has figured out the game and has realised that this circus is just not for him. On the other hand, I am seeing an increase in chemistry with Jeff...particularly since Miss Emily saw the ranch and her eyes practically buggered out.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

I feel like if she chooses Jef that once they get into the real world they really won't have much in common. He seems so young to me and she's already established in her life with her child. I dunno, I guess I will have to wait and see.
    Alexxxx and Midol like this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I agree. I'm seeing less chemistry with Arie, but I'm also seeing less chemistry with Sean. In fact, what I'm seeing with Sean seems rather forced. He just does not look that into it, which I am thankful for since I choose to believe that he has figured out the game and has realised that this circus is just not for him. On the other hand, I am seeing an increase in chemistry with Jeff...particularly since Miss Emily saw the ranch and her eyes practically buggered out.
    Yes, Emily appeared thrilled when she saw how much land Jef's family owns.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Dogs chase vehicles, too!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I feel like if she chooses Jef that once they get into the real world they really won't have much in common. He seems so young to me and she's already established in her life with her child. I dunno, I guess I will have to wait and see.
    Thats just it. None of knows any of them . Its so edited.We do get a general idea, or a feel, but the real person- we all have no clue

But its nice to post about.
    NEPASue and ilja like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    I think Sean is a great guy...but not for Emily. I also hope she cuts him loose next week.

I just don't see Sean being F1 or F2 and am afraid that if he is in the F2 that he will be hurt. So if it happens, I hope he bounces back quickly...he is the one whose feelings I am most worried about. I hope if he is cut at F3 that he realizes that he can fall in love with someone & finds someone locally & we hear in a few years that he is engaged (ala Matthew from Meredith's season).
    I think that Sean is probably the only one left here who has taken this "showmance relationship" at a slower (real world) pace, since that is how he appears to do things in the real world. Jef on the other hand started out slow, but went all out by the time they reached Prague, even throwing out the F-word in the same sentence with marriage. So, I saw Jef's relationship go from slow to warp speed, whereas Sean's has progressed slowly but steadily - which never works in this format!!! And I believe that Sean has stayed true to himself throughout this whole show.

Basically, this is NOT the right place for Sean to be looking for love, and I agree with you and also hope that he finds someone in the Dallas area to REALLY and TRULY fall in love with, because I think that Sean felt the pressure of saying those 3 words, ILY, because of the shortened time frame of this silly show.

Sean is more likely to be eliminated next week, based on the edit that we have seen. One thing that Emily keeps saying over and over is that she likes a guy with a bit of an edge, someone that comes off as a bad boy, and we all know that Sean does not possess that quality. So, it would be much better for him if Emily cuts him loose at the F3, so that he won't get hurt any worse. I do think that Sean will get his heart broken, and I am not looking forward to seeing it, but I hope that it short lived for him.
    NEPASue, Alexxxx and Midol like this.

Longhornfan, what's the "F-word"? I'm guessing I actually know what you mean but it escapes me at the moment!

I have mixed feelings about saying 'I love you' during the course of this experience, before the end. On one hand, if the guys think they're feeling it and/or they think it will help their case to tell her, I guess that makes sense.

But on the other hand, to me it just seems too special to say that at this point in time -- before you're actually in a relationship. Hearing that for the first time in a relationship is such an incredibly special moment, and I have such treasured memories of that with men I've been with. And always in my experience, I have felt the same way and have been able to say that in response, which makes it even better. I'm not sure I would like hearing that in Emily's situation because she can't say it even if she feels it, and they can never get that moment back.

Just my thoughts...
    mountaingirl70 and Midol like this.

Closed Thread