Closed Thread
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree493Likes

Thread: 7/2 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 8 HOMETOWNS **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 7/2 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 8 HOMETOWNS **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I think you are close but I see it being Jef and Sean as the final 2...of course I could be wrong
    This is exactly how I see it winding down, too.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I think Arie was/is a plant, one that could kiss.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Watched this morning.
    You know I am Dutch and I was so ashamed during the visit. They may now have money but they did definitely not come from money.

Watching this last episode I really do not feel the chemistry any more. Yes Arie may like/love Emily but Emily does not seem to really love him back.

I was a bit shocked watching the previews. I think and I did say this before, that Emily gives the guys too much hope. Look at us. We all do not really know who
    she really likes! She is so loving to all 3. Appears to be in love. Says all the right things, put their hopes up.

So next week she realizes she has to say one of those guys who she all sowed so much love, goodbye.

Well I think it is going to be Arie who will be picked to go.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

FORT Fan

Yeah, I FEEL like she likes Jef the best and that's who she's going to pick but not having this season be spoiled for me for one and I also not having the lead be glaringly obvious who they are going to pick I'm still not 100% sure who will be the F1 or even the F2
    angelic_one2002 and fireflyer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman View Post
    Watched this morning.

I was a bit shocked watching the previews. I think and I did say this before, that Emily gives the guys too much hope. Look at us. We all do not really know who
    she really likes! She is so loving to all 3. Appears to be in love. Says all the right things, put their hopes up.
    I have to agree that Emily has told the guys (especially the F4 guys) things that kept them believing that they meant more to her than what was actually true. If I were in the position of any of those guys and had a woman giving me passionate kisses and was all touchy feely with me, I would be thinking that she must REALLY be into me, and I would be eating up everything that she said. Emily just wants to explain away all those kisses with Arie as her just taking advantage of the opportunity to be the Bachelorette, and it is just her simply having a good time. However, those words do not match up with her actions and what she is telling all these guys on the SHOW!!! It appears that Emily has been everything that Fleiss had wanted her to be as the lead, since practically every guy that leaves has said that they "did not see that coming".

I felt really bad for Chris when he thought that Emily had told his dad that she loved him. And I felt even worse for him when Emily tried to explain the misunderstanding between what she MEANT and what his dad thought she meant. That must have stung even more if Chris happened to read it himself or heard about it from family or friends. But, we have at least 2 more that will be getting the boot. I can't imagine that either of those two will say that they "saw it coming either".

FORT Fogey

As much as I think Chris had an anger management problem (and a few other relationship killers), I can see why he didn't understand being let go. Emily was pouring exaggerated compliments all over him ever since the first date, and then she did say something to his father about how she wouldn't be there if there was no feeling of love. DUH! I can see why his father interpreted that the way he did. He doesn't know that Emily gushes all over everyone about everything. Jef is doing the same thing to her. Whether either one of them is sincere we have yet to find out. I think he's the F1, so check back in about 6 months, tops.

Glad I am not the only one who thinks this. I really think 2 men will be heart broken. (Or they must be very good actors)

it is so weird. Normally I like someone or I do not, but with Emily I sometimes like her a lot but sometimes I definitely do not.
    fireflyer, Coco46 and Midol like this.

This is the first season in a long time that hasn't held my attention. I've missed a couple of weeks and really have no desire to watch what I recorded; I'm not sure why, apart from never being an Emily fan. I guess that's enough, huh?

But something is REALLY starting to bug me. Emily has Kardashian-speak, where the last word of some of her sentences gets extended by another syllable: "I missed you-wa!" "What's going on-na?" "You're so nice to me-ah!" Drives me nuts!

I love her chemistry with Jef but I wonder about what his family said about how his thinking long-term is a new thing.

And I think it was a very good idea to let Chris go -- he was a little scary at times, and if rumors about Emily's temper are true, that would have been a pretty combustible combination.
    fireflyer and NEPASue like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I have to agree that Emily has told the guys (especially the F4 guys) things that kept them believing that they meant more to her than what was actually true. If I were in the position of any of those guys and had a woman giving me passionate kisses and was all touchy feely with me, I would be thinking that she must REALLY be into me, and I would be eating up everything that she said. Emily just wants to explain away all those kisses with Arie as her just taking advantage of the opportunity to be the Bachelorette, and it is just her simply having a good time. However, those words do not match up with her actions and what she is telling all these guys on the SHOW!!! It appears that Emily has been everything that Fleiss had wanted her to be as the lead, since practically every guy that leaves has said that they "did not see that coming". I felt really bad for Chris when he thought that Emily had told his dad that she loved him. And I felt even worse for him when Emily tried to explain the misunderstanding between what she MEANT and what his dad thought she meant. That must have stung even more if Chris happened to read it himself or heard about it from family or friends. But, we have at least 2 more that will be getting the boot. I can't imagine that either of those two will say that they "saw it coming either".
    Emily should have told Chris' father that she had feelings for all four of the finalists... but, at least Chris didn't get a rose at the next rose ceremony. So at least he wasn't hopeful for long: it's better to be cut sooner rather than later. Emily enjoys open mouth kisses with Sean, but when she saw Jef's family's ranch, she must have thought she could continue the lifestyle she's used to with their money. Sean running after Emily's car was exactly like Ames running after Jacqui's car on the Bachelor Pad. Is Sean a decoy? Arie must be wealthy, but Emily doesn't seem as interested in him as she is in Jef... but, maybe she is more interested in Arie than she is in Jef, and the show's editors decided not to show that.

Pandora2: I posted the same thing several episodes ago. Tweens and Teens do this and it is so annoying. It is not becoming on an adult. Thank you for noticing, I thought I was the only one who thought it was ridiculous!
    Pandora2 and AlwaysVeg like this.

Closed Thread