Closed Thread
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree493Likes

Thread: 7/2 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 8 HOMETOWNS **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/2 The Bachelorette 8: Episode 8 HOMETOWNS **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Yes, I think Jef is F1 and Arie F2, then bingo ... Arie is the next Bachelor (after Roberto, perhaps). And that was me who made the Wendy and Peter Pan analogy. Emily is trying to recapture some easy-breezy carefree years, and it ain't gonna work!
    Oh, it'll work until one day when Ricki has a fever of 102 and the diswasher leaks all over the kitchen floor and the A/C quits working and termites invade the walls of the family room and the car won't start and Emily goes out and spends another small fortune on Chanel bags and Jef just wants to get back on his skateboard and get the heck outta Dodge.
    cubsfan55 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Yes, I think Jef is F1 and Arie F2, then bingo ... Arie is the next Bachelor (after Roberto, perhaps). And that was me who made the Wendy and Peter Pan analogy. Emily is trying to recapture some easy-breezy carefree years, and it ain't gonna work!
    I think you are close but I see it being Jef and Sean as the final 2...of course I could be wrong
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I read too many romance books but I keep thinking that Jef has been threatened with being cut-off if he doesn't start to behave more in keeping with his family's standards and, so he is playing at being ready to settle down. Maybe, like in my books, he will end up falling in love and it will all work out or maybe, like in real life, it will all come crashing down.
    Alexxxx and AlwaysVeg like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I read too many romance books but I keep thinking that Jef has been threatened with being cut-off if he doesn't start to behave more in keeping with his family's standards and, so he is playing at being ready to settle down. Maybe, like in my books, he will end up falling in love and it will all work out or maybe, like in real life, it will all come crashing down.
    Hmmm. He does seem like the lone rebel in his family, doesn't he?
    Longhornfan likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

That I don't see happening. I see one of two things - either there is a bachelor in the next Bachelorette series that we fall in love with, or they take someone from Bachelor Pad who was loved. My thoughts were actually that we might see Reid as the bachelor at some point in the near future. I originally thought Stagliano, but after him being on BP twice now, I think his time has passed.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I think you are close but I see it being Jef and Sean as the final 2...of course I could be wrong
    This is how I see it too. Arie, to me at least, is F3.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Oh, it'll work until one day when Ricki has a fever of 102 and the diswasher leaks all over the kitchen floor and the A/C quits working and termites invade the walls of the family room and the car won't start and Emily goes out and spends another small fortune on Chanel bags and Jef just wants to get back on his skateboard and get the heck outta Dodge.
    Not saying I completely disagree with you, but I'm a mom and I'VE had those days!! What really determines the type of person and parent you are is whether you actually do!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think Emily should give herself a few years to come more into who she is going to be. She needs maturity. She's at a time in her life when she is still learning a lot about what she wants and doesn't want. The guys will always be there!

Having married into a family that was big and financially challenged for a good portion of their lives, coming from a family of 2 children, I have learned that I would NEVER put myself in that position again! Once again....I had to learn the hard way....the operative word in this sentence being
    "learn(-ed)".

We also should acknowledge that the size/type of house may have zero reflection on what kind of money people have!
    bee stung lips and NEPASue like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Maybe that's why he's looking for a breeder. It helps that she's hot, and he has the added motivation of winning the prize.
    fireflyer likes this.

I don't get that feel from him . I really don't. If she picks him , I think it maybe to try and recapture what she missed out on.Or, its as simple, as she sees him fitting into her life now. Maybe Jef is just Jef, and she sees more in him, than some of us here( me for one) . I am not overly fond of Emily. but as I have said numerous times, we all need some happy in our lives .Maybe Jef brings that.
    Katydyd, KatesMom, ilja and 2 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread