Closed Thread
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Like Tree597Likes

Thread: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

nanarama, navybelle and Alexxxx like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I could waste a full day reading those ecards. That site is hilarious.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Although I wasn't a huge Doug fan, I appreciated the fact that as the father of an 11 year old son he didn't make out with some woman he barely knew on nationwide TV. On the other hand, even though I like Emily, I think she's gone a bit too far in the making out department considering she has a young daughter.

If Emily is on this show to promote her career, as is rumored, then she'll pick Chris .....Harrison, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Gawd, I soooo agree with you on this. Way too womanly. Gross.
    I believe this is more a result of his European upbringing. Also, most Indy car drivers are more lean -doesn't mean they're not masculine.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-01-2012 at 02:46 PM.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

So I finally watched this epi yesterday. Well, I watched it while on FB so pretty much "skimmed" it since I knew what was going on. But I may as well have FF'd through it. At any rate, Sean looking for Emily in Prague was just plain stupid & so fake. Then she kept rubbing his arm...that was so annoying. I don't see any chemistry with those two, even though I feel he is the best choice for her. But imo, there needs to be CHEMISTRY. The Arie "love" thing seemed fake, too, and she & Jeff with the marionettes was kind of cute. I like that he is somewhat of a big kid and I don't think they look weird together. Aside from his "want to date you so hard" comment, I really like him for her. IMO, she will pick Arie but I wouldn't bet the farm on it since I am wrong most of the time (I actually thought Trista would pick Charlie!!). Someone upthread said something to the effect that they didn't enjoy this episode. Me, either, it was just another week.

What annoyed the heck out of me this episode was the threading Doug's whining through the whole piece. Other than the manufactured drama with Arie, that is all they had so they overused it to the point they probably left nothing on the edit room floor.

The heat is coming from at least three of the guys before hometowns, and just in time. Arie was premature with his declaration, so it makes you wonder why he got so bedazzled so early. Sean seems steadier (and dull) but they don't put much else on the screen except his kissing sequences - maybe because the talk is dull and steady. Jef is showing more and more personality so that makes him more interesting and their interactions were shown to be about more than bedazzlement and kissing. They did show he had a serious side to offset his jokester side.

It will be interesting to see if the edits for hometowns continue to develop Arie's bedazzlement, Sean's steadiness and Jef's mixed bag. We do know that the production JOKE (not) is on Sean this year. Was this done to liven up his segment a bit?
    mesachick likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I am kind of hoping that Sean is getting the boring edit because they can't risk showing how strong the connection really is~ not that he is just boring with Emily.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    What annoyed the heck out of me this episode was the threading Doug's whining through the whole piece. Other than the manufactured drama with Arie, that is all they had so they overused it to the point they probably left nothing on the edit room floor.

The heat is coming from at least three of the guys before hometowns, and just in time. Arie was premature with his declaration, so it makes you wonder why he got so bedazzled so early. Sean seems steadier (and dull) but they don't put much else on the screen except his kissing sequences - maybe because the talk is dull and steady. Jef is showing more and more personality so that makes him more interesting and their interactions were shown to be about more than bedazzlement and kissing. They did show he had a serious side to offset his jokester side.

It will be interesting to see if the edits for hometowns continue to develop Arie's bedazzlement, Sean's steadiness and Jef's mixed bag. We do know that the production JOKE (not) is on Sean this year. Was this done to liven up his segment a bit?
    Do you mean Chris's whining? He was the whiny one to me, not Doug. Can't wait for the HTDs to see the tree that Chris the Nut fell off of.

Duh!!!! Of course...CHRIS! I even had a hard time not interchanging their names in the recap.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread