Closed Thread
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Like Tree597Likes

Thread: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Hmm, who's the bad boy, I wonder? A lot of people seem to think it's Arie, but I don't see it. Does a good boy say, "I want to date you hard and marry the [bleep!] out of you"? OK, now I'm off to do something constructive.
    I think Emily's F4 consists of one guy with a traceable bad boy history, one undercover potentially bad boy, one possible choir boy and one probable future arrest warrant.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I am not saying there is anything wrong at all with these last men, but two are going to be very hurt. That is the part that bothers me. I think she has shown equal interest in each of them.
    I'm sorry. I wasn't meaning my post to be in response to anyone else's. I've learned better than that. I was just reiterating my enjoyment of the show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I think Emily's F4 consists of one guy with a traceable bad boy history, one undercover potentially bad boy, one possible choir boy and one probable future arrest warrant.
    ROTFLOL! Funniest post of the season award!
    Alexxxx likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think Chris is a filler( we need those 4 all in love with her )

I suspect we will see him cry yet again- if he leaves
    Back the truck up. I KNOW we will see him cry on his HTD, when he confesses to his family how much he likes/pretend loves Emily. He will then cry when he is given the boot and for good measure he will cry on the MTA.

I'm starting to wonder if all the guy-crying is actually weeks long sexual frustration. It makes sense to me.
    NEPASue, Alexxxx, ilja and 2 others like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Back the truck up. I KNOW we will see him cry on his HTD, when he confesses to his family how much he likes/pretend loves Emily. He will then cry when he is given the boot and for good measure he will cry on the MTA.

I'm starting to wonder if all the guy-crying is actually weeks long sexual frustration. It makes sense to me.
    Hmm, okay truck is backed the heck up he will cry!!

JunkieGirl, NEPASue and Alexxxx like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I think Chris is hometown filler. Of course most of the guys on the show are filler, but they all think they had a chance... even Doug and Alejandro. When Emily kisses Chris, she never puts her right hand on his face, neck. When she kisses Arie and Jef, she puts her right hand on their faces and necks. I didn't pay attention when she kissed Sean. I don't know if Emily ever put her right hand on the left side of Chris' face and neck when she kissed him: I wasn't paying close attention. Maybe Emily, like many, or most, of the bachelors/bachelorettes, knew who she wanted on the first night, The producers then asked her who she wanted as the hometown filler. Also, Chris just got one one-on-one date. Emily tossed Chris a bone at the beginning of the season, with the one one-on-one date.
    Last edited by bachelorwatcher; 06-30-2012 at 02:31 AM.

I do wholeheartedly agree with Emily's top 3. Once she gets rid of the creeper, she has a great final 3. It will be hard to see any of them go. I'm just assuming that Chris is fodder. It would be even better if you guys who are speculating she may not even bother to go to his hometown are correct. Fingers crossed!
    ilja and Mikesgirl83 like this.

FORT Fogey

Chris seems like a nice enough guy... just frustrated that he only got one one-on-one date. I'm sure if Chris had gone on several one-on-one dates with Emily, he would have a completely different attitude. Maybe the luckiest guys were the ones that didn't get a rose on the first show.

The fast preview at the end of the episode show that she does go to all four hometowns.

Remember my hometown rating system from freezing to warm to warm and fuzzy? It will be interesting to see how each of these visits play out.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Hmm, okay truck is backed the heck up he will cry!!

*sniff* This journey, our connection....We live in the same country. We watch the same shows. FannyMare will you accept my rose?

LOL. Should we be taking bets on who else will cry on the MTA?

I'm thinking Chris, Doug, Travis and Nate. For good measure throw in that dude with the boombox and bright green shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher
    When she kisses Arie and Jef, she puts her right hand on their faces and necks. I didn't pay attention when she kissed Sean.
    Say what? Emily didn't like that Brad didn't save something special for her! And now she's doing the same thing?

Like I have said before: shoe on other foot may hurt. As it appears on TV, she isn't making the guys feel special either. It is NOT easy to say every cliche in a different way. (although E cards help) I may start using E cards to express myself with everyone. LOL
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Closed Thread