Closed Thread
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Like Tree597Likes

Thread: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Only 24 hours - really. I know someone posted about it being like speed dating( sweetpea I think) I had no idea it was that limited. I thought when it got down to say the F3 they had longer time.
    I don't remember the numbers, but if you figure only about 5 minutes of alone time on group dates, 2 or 3 hours alone on 1-1 dates, an hour maybe at the HTD before meeting the family, and of course all of those times have camera crews along. Then the fantasy dates, which camera crews hang around sometime until the wee hours of the a.m. The LCD again has family, maybe only an hour or two alone (with camera crew) in the evening. Then BAM! it's the FRC. Time to fish or cut bait. Frankly, I'd rather be the bait.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I don't remember the numbers, but if you figure only about 5 minutes of alone time on group dates, 2 or 3 hours alone on 1-1 dates, an hour maybe at the HTD before meeting the family, and of course all of those times have camera crews along. Then the fantasy dates, which camera crews hang around sometime until the wee hours of the a.m. The LCD again has family, maybe only an hour or two alone (with camera crew) in the evening. Then BAM! it's the FRC. Time to fish or cut bait. Frankly, I'd rather be the bait.
    Well, if you put it that way. I would rather be the bait as well. It really is quite ridiculous isn't it?
    NEPASue likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Well, if you put it that way. I would rather be the bait as well. It really is quite ridiculous isn't it?

Yep. I think that's also why people who say they're so in looooove during the show seem to get over it as soon as the plane touches down back home. Sometimes I think they're more embarrassed about being so wrapped up in it than they are hurt they weren't chosen F1. Of course, everybody's different. There have been a couple of F2s and F3s that seem really hurt, but I think they're the exception rather than the rule.
    Midol likes this.

FORT Fogey

Considering the framework of this show, it's a wonder that there have been two marriages. However, even though Jason traded in Melissa for Molly, their relationship (his and Molly's) developed in the real world, and although I don't remember the exact conversation on that memorable ATFR show, it was more of a commitment to "try" and see if they could have a relationship, which is not how this show usually ends, with a "whoopee, we're getting married," pick girl up and twirl her around, and now we're going to live happily ever after vibe ... until the DUH, it didn't work out announcement. We have yet to see if Ashley and JP will make it to the altar and beyond, and as far as Ben and Courtney, if they do wind up staying together, it will only be because they're both foolish, superficial people who realize no one else is going to put up with them. I'd like this show a lot more if it ended with a "promise ring" and the intention to date, with no mention of an engagement and no great big honking diamond (especially when it would be the 26-yr-old lead's third engagement, and a child is involved).
    NEPASue, Alexxxx, jucamer and 1 others like this.

Yep. I think that's also why people who say they're so in looooove during the show seem to get over it as soon as the plane touches down back home. Sometimes I think they're more embarrassed about being so wrapped up in it than they are hurt they weren't chosen F1. Of course, everybody's different. There have been a couple of F2s and F3s that seem really hurt, but I think they're the exception rather than the rule.
    Once they are out of that bubble, thats when the trouble starts. I looked at Emily and Brad on you tube the other day. I maintain he really loved her, more so after the show than on it. Emily? not so much, and I don't think she was willing to work on it

If she picks a bad boy, that wont last 15 minutes! lets hope the bad boy loses
    Alexxxx likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Once they are out of that bubble, thats when the trouble starts. I looked at Emily and Brad on you tube the other day. I maintain he really loved her, more so after the show than on it. Emily? not so much, and I don't think she was willing to work on it

If she picks a bad boy, that wont last 15 minutes! lets hope the bad boy loses
    A bad boy might be what she wants -- a quick, steamy fling, then dropkick him back to wherever if she gets a better offer.

I'm feeling today. Can you tell?

I should probably go do something constructive ...
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Except, it's not her last three men. It's her last four. Wouldn't we all be shocked if she let one of the three go and kept Chris?
    I know I would be. I guess to be fair you are correct and there are 4 left, but I have not seen her act the way with Chris that she has with the other 3.

FORT Fogey

A bad boy might be what she wants -- a quick, steamy fling, then dropkick him back to wherever if she gets a better offer.I'm feeling today. Can you tell?

I should probably go do something constructive ...
    Hmm, who's the bad boy, I wonder? A lot of people seem to think it's Arie, but I don't see it. Does a good boy say, "I want to date you hard and marry the [bleep!] out of you"? OK, now I'm off to do something constructive.
    mesachick, Alexxxx and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I know I would be. I guess to be fair you are correct and there are 4 left, but I have not seen her act the way with Chris that she has with the other 3.
    I think Chris is a filler( we need those 4 all in love with her )

I suspect we will see him cry yet again- if he leaves
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Hmm, who's the bad boy, I wonder? A lot of people seem to think it's Arie, but I don't see it. Does a good boy say, "I want to date you hard and marry the [bleep!] out of you"? OK, now I'm off to do something constructive.
    I so agree with that statement of "I want to date you hard and marry the (bleep) out of you". I would not describe that as a good boy. I just have to say that I have gotten a lot of laughs from all your banter back and forth with Alexxx and FannyMare.
    Alexxxx likes this.

Closed Thread