Closed Thread
Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Like Tree597Likes

Thread: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I saw a clip of it( not a spoiler site) it seems more like something the show would come up with . I don't know why he would try and be funny, because I don't see Emily as having much humor( Sorry to those that love her) I think she has a lot going for her, but humor isn't one of them

There is also one family , who she considers to be very rude to her.

Can't HDT just be HTD. .
    Could you please PM me with what you saw or a link?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I'm still loving it and loving Emily and loving her last 3 men. I can see something really good in each of them but none are perfect just like Emily.

Now that others have mentioned prior bachelorettes, I do remember them more and Emily is most definitely my favorite. Jillian was probably my 2nd though I'm only now able to admit that since she is no longer with green trunks man and I finally got over Reid thanks to twitter.
    I am not saying there is anything wrong at all with these last men, but two are going to be very hurt. That is the part that bothers me. I think she has shown equal interest in each of them.
    NEPASue likes this.

Except, it's not her last three men. It's her last four. Wouldn't we all be shocked if she let one of the three go and kept Chris?
    jucamer likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Except, it's not her last three men. It's her last four. Wouldn't we all be shocked if she let one of the three go and kept Chris?
    She could quite conceivably do that. That's what my daughter in law thinks .She still think Chris and her have something. I cant see it. Funny how we all see the same show, and see it all differently
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Soon we will be subjected to the obligatory suffering scene, usually in the hotel room and/or right before the RC, where she emotionally laments and tearfully bewails about how utterly devastating it is to have to inflict such hurt on the other guy whom she cares about so much, but how it is so worth it to finally be able to tell the man of her dreams that she is sooooo much in love with him, no longer having to hold back her overwhelming feelings of true and everlasting love for this person she has spent all of what amounts to several days getting to know in the superficial and limited way this show allows.
    Alexxxx and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    I'VE GOT IT!!! Most dramatic bachelor/ette episode ever...Emily picks none of her F3 and declares her love (on ATFR) for Chris Harrison!
    nennie, mesachick, Coco46 and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    I'VE GOT IT!!! Most dramatic bachelor/ette episode ever...Emily picks none of her F3 and declares her love (on ATFR) for Chris Harrison!
    LOL MOST dramatic ever!! ever ever ever . Drives me crazy - change the lines for heavens sake. I saw clip this morning and Emily is crying with Chris( yet again)
    NEPASue and Jaceegirl like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Soon we will be subjected to the obligatory suffering scene, usually in the hotel room and/or right before the RC, where she emotionally laments and tearfully bewails about how utterly devastating it is to have to inflict such hurt on the other guy whom she cares about so much, but how it is so worth it to finally be able to tell the man of her dreams that she is sooooo much in love with him, no longer having to hold back her overwhelming feelings of true and everlasting love for this person she has spent all of what amounts to several days getting to know in the superficial and limited way this show allows.
    And how impossible it is to make the choice at the FRC because she loves them both, they're both so special, she can truly see herself with both, yada yada yada. Then within a day of two of the FRC airing, she'll say that there was never really any choice. It was always the F1. The F2 was really only a friend, never more.

Someone did the math once and I don't remember exactly, but I think it was a maximum of about 24 hours that the lead and the F1 spend together before the proposal takes place. 24 hours! That's barely enough time to decide you want to go on a first date with someone.
    NEPASue, Midol, AlwaysVeg and 1 others like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    And how impossible it is to make the choice at the FRC because she loves them both, they're both so special, she can truly see herself with both, yada yada yada. Then within a day of two of the FRC airing, she'll say that there was never really any choice. It was always the F1. The F2 was really only a friend, never more.

Someone did the math once and I don't remember exactly, but I think it was a maximum of about 24 hours that the lead and the F1 spend together before the proposal takes place. 24 hours! That's barely enough time to decide you want to go on a first date with someone.
    Only 24 hours - really. I know someone posted about it being like speed dating( sweetpea I think) I had no idea it was that limited. I thought when it got down to say the F3 they had longer time.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post

I guess I was overestimating when I said it was the equivalent of several days! It's all so ridiculous. The lead just picks who they like best of 25 contestants, most of whom are not even in the running at all, and then they get engaged to that person at the end. Think about it ... idiotic!
    Alexxxx likes this.

Closed Thread