Closed Thread
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Like Tree597Likes

Thread: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by iwatchtv View Post
    I don't think she had the enhancements done to be on The Bachelor. I saw a picture of her on the internet where she was sitting on Ricky Hendricks lap and she had the same nose she has now and the same smile. She was also a little chubbier than she is now.
    She had her nose done. She had quite a wide nose, and its tiny now. I don't know about the rest of her.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

If you look at the photo of her that is all over the web ... I think from high school graduation ... she doesn't have those high, prominent cheekbones or the full lips, and her teeth are normal looking. Her hair looks a lot thicker now, too, but I suppose that can be the result of professional hair people on the show. She was pretty, but I guess not pretty enough in her own mind. It's just been widely reported that she had several enhancements done after she was chosen to be on Brad's season and before filming started. I don't know what specifically was done when. It just looks like she went to a plastic surgeon and said "make me look like a Barbie doll."

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman View Post
    I am still watching the episode. Now I am at the double date with Sean kissing her, but this episode Emily is annoying the crap out of me.
    Sorry but I think if a man had kissed girls and talked to them like Emily does to the men, people would be angry. She is giving them so much hope. First Arie tells her he loves her. (for me more proof he is definitely not a player) but she likes him saying that, but not really, it appears. She said something to that effect, but she made it seem like she was head over heels.

Then you see her with Sean and it is again as if she is so deeply in love. The same with Jeff.

Then her stupid anger at Arie for not telling her about the fling with the producer that happened 10 yrs ago and he thought was not worth talking about. How she talked to him then, annoyed me too.
    Now she is the one behaving sneaky. Double standards much?

I am starting to feel sorry for Arie and maybe for any man that ends up with her. I do like her sometimes. She makes me laugh but not this week.
    Thank you for your post. I have not posted for two weeks because I have had my family visiting for two wonderful weeks. I have read all the posts up to this one and I stopped because I got the feeling right away that this poster was saying exactly how I felt about this episode. I started out this season with not sure how I would feel about Emily as I was not impressed with her on Brad's season. For the beginning episodes I was surprised as I changed my mind and thought that Emily was nothing like I originally thought. I even admitted to being a sap about these shows and believing in fairytale endings. I have started seeing changes with the last few episodes and those changes are mostly about Emily. Just as you mentioned about giving false hopes to these guys. Usually by this point I have it a bit narrowed down as to who the person might choose just by their actions. Or at least the F2. I have seen Emily be totally smitten with Arie from the beginning and thought he had an edge because of it. Then we had that ridiculous Arie/producer thing which to me seemed so over the top over a big nothing. CH and his little speech - the taped, not taped business. Just a bit much for me. Then we see Sean running the streets of Prague with not another soul on the street calling Emily's name. Again, for me a very staged setting. Emily just happens to be there the only other person in the street walking alone. Then I see Emily do the same thing with Sean that I have already seen her do with Aire up against some wall, which right now I cannot remember where they were at the time. Then we have Jef at the puppet store and them lying down in some library and yes they were not up against the wall, but laying on the floor. I knew it was just a matter of time before Doug, and John were gone and it could have been in either order. The Chris thing was again ridiculous because we know he doesn't have a prayer and will be the next one going even if he gets to bring Emily home to meet his parents or whoever. So we have three guys left and one of them - Arie has already said he loved her and she sure seemed happy about that. Then we have Sean and Jef who might not have said the actual words that Arie said, but close enough. For myself, at this point I can't tell out of the three who she would decide is the one for her. She wanted all these guys to be there for the right reasons and if she found out they weren't they were out of there. What about Emily? Is she behaving fair to the guys? She has to know at this point that one of them is the one, but why would you treat all three basically the same. Why give them false hope? I don't know maybe it is just me, and I know we have seen plenty of Bachelor guys giving out kisses like crazy, but Emily is different in the sense that she is also a mom who is looking for a guy to also be a dad to Ricki. I am not saying it is not okay to kiss just because you are a mom, I just thought we would see more sincere conversations take place between her and these guys. All we have heard is cats versus dogs and how she wants to have children yesterday. Maybe that means it will be Jef since that conversation took place with him. That's fine, but is it fair to Arie or Sean? I don't know, but I do feel like you do and this was not my favorite episode either.

She gave Brad h*** for kissing all those women . He didn't keep anything that was just for her. Hello pot, meet kettle
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by french dip View Post
    I don't see Arie as this type either.
    He seems more spoiled-prissy-mama's-boy than manly man. I mean....have you seen his arms??
    Gawd, I soooo agree with you on this. Way too womanly. Gross.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Oh here come the tears...I do not remember a season with so many men bawling!!!
    Nor do I. Geez...
    BTW likes this.

Originally Posted by Midol

Oh here come the tears...I do not remember a season with so many men bawling!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Nor do I. Geez...

I think they handed out onions on night one
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think they handed out onions on night one
    Lol, really! So many man meltdowns, so little time.

I'm still loving it and loving Emily and loving her last 3 men. I can see something really good in each of them but none are perfect just like Emily.

Now that others have mentioned prior bachelorettes, I do remember them more and Emily is most definitely my favorite. Jillian was probably my 2nd though I'm only now able to admit that since she is no longer with green trunks man and I finally got over Reid thanks to twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I'm still loving it and loving Emily and loving her last 3 men. I can see something really good in each of them but none are perfect just like Emily.

Now that others have mentioned prior bachelorettes, I do remember them more and Emily is most definitely my favorite. Jillian was probably my 2nd though I'm only now able to admit that since she is no longer with green trunks man and I finally got over Reid thanks to twitter.

You have no like button - so had to respond. I agree about all three - Emily, Jill & unfortunately Reid

Closed Thread