Closed Thread
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 391
Like Tree597Likes

Thread: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

  1. #331
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,990

    Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed View Post
    Just my jaded opinion, but it's about money and attention. Since it's not her first rodeo, it's probably not just for the adventure (like a first-timer *may* want to have a lark).

    A People magazine headline said that Emily is obsessed with dating celebrities (but I didn't pick it up to see who...)
    Well, maybe she is. Arie has dated an actress( and not Cassie the producer) maybe they will make the dream team .LOL
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  2. #332
    FORT Fogey Photobabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Too far from the beach
    Posts
    809

    Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    I am thoroughly enjoying this season. I think Emily is fun to watch and 3 of the remaining 4 guys would be a great match for most any woman. The first Bachlorette I ever watched was Deanna and I can truthfully say that of Deanna and the women following her Emily is by far my favorite bachlorette.

    Do I think Emily agreed to do the show to "find love"? No, I am not that naive. I suspect the $250,000 she is being paid, along with the $350,000 wardrobe allowance might have played a part in her decision. Can any of us say, with certainty, that if we were in Emily's position and received an offer like that, that we would not have agreed to do the show? If she does find love and somehow makes it last, great. If not, little or no harm done.
    Moontat, mesachick, ilja and 2 others like this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

  3. #333
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,857

    Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    I am thoroughly enjoying this season. I think Emily is fun to watch and 3 of the remaining 4 guys would be a great match for most any woman. The first Bachlorette I ever watched was Deanna and I can truthfully say that of Deanna and the women following her Emily is by far my favorite bachlorette.

    Do I think Emily agreed to do the show to "find love"? No, I am not that naive. I suspect the $250,000 she is being paid, along with the $350,000 wardrobe allowance might have played a part in her decision. Can any of us say, with certainty, that if we were in Emily's position and received an offer like that, that we would not have agreed to do the show? If she does find love and somehow makes it last, great. If not, little or no harm done.
    Yes, I can say with absolute certainty that I would not do, nor at any point in my life would I ever have done, this asinine show.
    Alexxxx likes this.

  4. #334
    Resident "tyrant" JavaJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bedlam
    Posts
    6,052

    Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    How I look at it is like this: The show is a farce. It's for entertainment purposes only. I think that the few who have found love, well, it's more "in spite of" than "because of" the show.
    Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

  5. #335
    Just Left of Reality tbamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,826

    Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Yes, I can say with absolute certainty that I would not do, nor at any point in my life would I ever have done, this asinine show.
    18 year old me would have jumped at the chance to have a group of guys fawning on me. Heck 44 year old me would, too but I wouldn't make for as good TV unless they filled the house with "chubby chasers"
    Moontat and ilja like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

  6. #336
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,990

    Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    18 year old me would have jumped at the chance to have a group of guys fawning on me. Heck 44 year old me would, too but I wouldn't make for as good TV unless they filled the house with "chubby chasers"
    LOL! omg you are funny! Well I am older than that, so we would have to do a seniors version *g*LOL
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  7. #337
    Just Left of Reality tbamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,826

    Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    LOL! omg you are funny! Well I am older than that, so we would have to do a seniors version *g*LOL
    Hmmm maybe we could pitch these ideas to TPTB. Of course the husbands might have a say in our most dramatic journeys ever.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

  8. #338
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    159

    Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I really doubt that she got all that work done on herself at such a young age just so she could marry some shlub contestant on a ridiculous TV show.
    I haven't really been following the Emily saga so I am puzzled by your statement. What kind of work?

  9. #339
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,857

    Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    Full set of veneers, nose job, breasts enlarged. Looks to me like cheeks and lips were enhanced, from comparing to earlier photo, and she got Botox, but I haven't seen that mentioned in any articles.

  10. #340
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    68

    Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

    I don't think she had the enhancements done to be on The Bachelor. I saw a picture of her on the internet where she was sitting on Ricky Hendricks lap and she had the same nose she has now and the same smile. She was also a little chubbier than she is now.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.