Closed Thread
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Like Tree597Likes

Thread: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    I have no idea why Chris is still there, he's awkward, he's childish, he's obsessive and creepy and annoying AND ugly, I mean really Emily, this guy made it to the final 4?
    I thought it was to make up the Numbers( we need 4) I dont think we do. But thats my take

My daughter in law thinks there have been conversations between Chris and Emily, and she likes him( well enough to be in the F4)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I guess this won't be well-received, but I think Emily is so completely fake (and obviously, the show, too).

Also...Chris Harrison is an acquired taste and I don't have it (LOL)...also, he reallly was not on his top game (or the editors messed up or whatever) in the interview with Emily just before the rose ceremony...WTH?

This season would have been soooooo much better with different guys (and some other bachelorette, LOL)....

There are still some production aspects that keep me watching (btw I skip all commercials). Maybe need to get cable so I have more TV-viewing choices.
    Alexxxx and AlwaysVeg like this.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I know this sounds odd, but I don't know what to make of Emily. She is kind of like vanilla ice cream. I can take it or leave it. Nothing much surprises me when he comes to these progams, so, I'm just keeping my mind open. lol

FORT Fogey

Maybe Chris H was not on his game because he was so mesmerized with Emily. I love all the gossip sites claiming there is something between them. Supposedly he said she's the most beautiful woman he's ever laid eyes on. I do think she'd be better off with an older man, and of course a wealthy one. Speaking of CH, whatever happened to that scene we saw in coming attractions where she goes stomping up to him demanding to know who else there was not all about her? I don't remember seeing that on an episode. Maybe I fell asleep during that part. The fake drama does nothing to keep me awake.
    NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I know this sounds odd, but I don't know what to make of Emily. She is kind of like vanilla ice cream. I can take it or leave it. Nothing much surprises me when he comes to these programs, so, I'm just keeping my mind open. lol
    It doesnt sound odd, I dont know what to make of her, or why she is really on the show.. I dont like her at times, I dont hate her( vanilla ice cream as you say) She is just a character in this little play that's called the Bachelorette. I went to another forum and most of the ladies there think she is on TB, because she wants a career, nothing to do with engagements or marriage. I dont know if she is fake or the show has become impossibly fake that one cant help but laugh at it sometimes
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I know this sounds odd, but I don't know what to make of Emily. She is kind of like vanilla ice cream. I can take it or leave it. Nothing much surprises me when he comes to these progams, so, I'm just keeping my mind open. lol
    I did like her very brief moments of feistyness...but I worry that those are fake. Then again, I think the plain, boring vanillaness is fake, too. LOL.

We need to talk to Brad.
    Midol likes this.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It doesnt sound odd, I dont know what to make of her, or why she is really on the show.. I dont like her at times, I dont hate her( vanilla ice cream as you say) She is just a character in this little play that's called the Bachelorette. I went to another forum and most of the ladies there think she is on TB, because she wants a career, nothing to do with engagements or marriage. I dont know if she is fake or the show has become impossibly fake that one cant help but laugh at it sometimes
    Just my jaded opinion, but it's about money and attention. Since it's not her first rodeo, it's probably not just for the adventure (like a first-timer *may* want to have a lark).

A People magazine headline said that Emily is obsessed with dating celebrities (but I didn't pick it up to see who...)

FORT Fogey

I really doubt that she got all that work done on herself at such a young age just so she could marry some shlub contestant on a ridiculous TV show.
    Alexxxx and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Maybe Chris H was not on his game because he was so mesmerized with Emily. I love all the gossip sites claiming there is something between them. Supposedly he said she's the most beautiful woman he's ever laid eyes on. I do think she'd be better off with an older man, and of course a wealthy one. Speaking of CH, whatever happened to that scene we saw in coming attractions where she goes stomping up to him demanding to know who else there was not all about her? I don't remember seeing that on an episode. Maybe I fell asleep during that part. The fake drama does nothing to keep me awake.
    Nope, you didn't fall asleep. More creative editing on the producers part to get you to tune in. I have no idea when she actually said it, but it was dubbed over her walking out to Chris last week when she wanted the extra rose. You never saw her face in the previews. When the scene actually aired, it was nothing like they had promoted it to be - she just wanted the extra rose.

FORT Fogey

The four-letter word that Emily uttered wasn't completely bleeped out. I wonder if that was intentional. I wish they could have shown the conversation that Emily, Arie and Cassie had, but, it might not have been good for Emily's "image" that the show is trying to project. Also, Emily might really want a husband, but like the typical bachelorette/bachelor/reality show contestant, I think she craves the spotlight and likely would take an offer to be some type of entertainment reporter.

Closed Thread