Closed Thread
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Like Tree597Likes

Thread: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

I have no idea why Chris is still there, he's awkward, he's childish, he's obsessive and creepy and annoying AND ugly, I mean really Emily, this guy made it to the final 4?
    Alexxxx, Photobabe and AlwaysVeg like this.

There are some spoilers out that Sean tries a joke that backfires at the HTD.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    There are some spoilers out that Sean tries a joke that backfires at the HTD.
    I saw a clip of it( not a spoiler site) it seems more like something the show would come up with . I don't know why he would try and be funny, because I don't see Emily as having much humor( Sorry to those that love her) I think she has a lot going for her, but humor isn't one of them

There is also one family , who she considers to be very rude to her.

Can't HDT just be HTD. .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    I have no idea why Chris is still there, he's awkward, he's childish, he's obsessive and creepy and annoying AND ugly, I mean really Emily, this guy made it to the final 4?
    It seems she has found him very handsome from the beginning. Personally, I just don't see it, but she poured syrupy compliments all over him regarding his looks from day one, which I'm sure encouraged him to believe he had a good chance. He has a weasel face if you ask me, and I hate to be insulting to weasels. He also just happens to be the one contestant who looks the most like Brad. She should have kept Doug. He was the one who had her back over the baggage comment, even though she gave him no credit for that, was obviously good dad material, and had an appreciable level of maturity. What was his big sin? He didn't kiss her soon enough? Perhaps she needs to re-prioritize her values in choosing a potential husband.
    NEPASue and nanarama like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post

Can't HDT just be HTD. .
    Not on this show, sadly. Remember the artificial insemination machine from Meredith's season? And the graffiti bathroom? I think that was she-who-must-not-be-named's season.
    dzigner likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Not on this show, sadly. Remember the artificial insemination machine from Meredith's season? And the graffiti bathroom? I think that was she-who-must-not-be-named's season.
    I really don't sweetpea. Artificial insemination machine ? good lord.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Can a kind person *please* fill me in on the last 10 minutes of the latest episode? My DVD filled up. I don't know why I care (LOL).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed View Post
    Can a kind person *please* fill me in on the last 10 minutes of the latest episode? My DVD filled up. I don't know why I care (LOL).
    Emily chose to skip the cocktail party and went right to elimination. Chris got scared because he had acted badly during their date and wanted the chance to apologise. The roses went out and it was between himself and John. He stopped her and asked to speak privately to her. A forced conversation followed and he ended up with the rose.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Emily chose to skip the cocktail party and went right to elimination. Chris got scared because he had acted badly during their date and wanted the chance to apologise. The roses went out and it was between himself and John. He stopped her and asked to speak privately to her. A forced conversation followed and he ended up with the rose.
    TYSM! So then John went home...

You saved me from having to try to watch it online and FF to the end. <hug smilie not working>
    NEPASue likes this.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed View Post
    TYSM! So then John went home...

You saved me from having to try to watch it online and FF to the end. :hug:
    No problem John went home- quietly. Chris did some super stupid we are all one big happy family hugging with the guys after John left. Not a Chris fan in case you couldn't tell.

Closed Thread