Closed Thread
Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Like Tree597Likes

Thread: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Oh No
    I agree. I never really saw much in him that made me say "Wow!" and after the dullard that was Boring Ben, I want a funny, snarky Bachelor that will make me laugh. Arie definitely has a fun side, I think he'd be great. Roberto? zzzzzzzzzz.................... ...........
    ilja and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I don't have anything bad to say about Jef...he seems really sweet and probably fun...BUT in looking at Emily's history on and off the show she just seems that she has always been attracted to the muscle type of a man's man the alpha male and personally I don't see Jef in this role so I have to wonder what her real motive is if he is her final choice...so I think he will either be easy for her to dump or easy for her to wear the pants in the family and have all the control cause I don't see Jef standing up to her
    I don't see Arie as this type either.
    He seems more spoiled-prissy-mama's-boy than manly man. I mean....have you seen his arms??

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    No wonder ECM hasn't been around, she's been voting all day.

Do we have the dates yet for the conclusion of Emily's journey? I want to make sure I leave my calendar open so I don't miss any of it.
    What? What? There's a poll? Point me in the right direction and I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I agree. I never really saw much in him that made me say "Wow!" and after the dullard that was Boring Ben, I want a funny, snarky Bachelor that will make me laugh. Arie definitely has a fun side, I think he'd be great. Roberto? zzzzzzzzzz.................... ...........
    Funny and snarky is fine but I am happy just to relax on the sofa and feast my eyes on the lusciousness that is Roberto.
    Let this old married lady have her little fantasy. Um, okay?
    sweetpea and bamafan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by french dip View Post
    I don't see Arie as this type either.
    He seems more spoiled-prissy-mama's-boy than manly man. I mean....have you seen his arms??
    LOL scrawny thing He's made a few jokes , and I think he has some humor .That alone doesn't make a bachelor candidate, unless his pal Cassie wants to shove him front of the camera again
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Arie being slender is not what bothers me. His looks don't appeal to me, but I certainly don't think he's unattractive. I just tend to go for the more swarthy looking types. See above post. But I think Arie is far from scrawny. I can't stand those overly muscled gym rats. To me Sean's muscles are not appealing at all. It's JUST TOO MUCH, imho. But whatever floats your boat, as they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Arie being slender is not what bothers me. His looks don't appeal to me, but I certainly don't think he's unattractive. I just tend to go for the more swarthy looking types. See above post. But I think Arie is far from scrawny. I can't stand those overly muscled gym rats. To me Sean's muscles are not appealing at all. It's JUST TOO MUCH, imho. But whatever floats your boat, as they say.
    I think it would be a boring world if we all liked the look of one type of guy.I thought Roberto was okay He certainly did not appear slight of build.
    -Andy Rooney-

Arie definitely has a sense of humour, and that, to me, is attractive. The video of him good-naturedly comparing his 'scrawny' muscles with the other guys in the house was really cute. I like a guy who doesn't take things too seriously or get all competitive when he's around a bunch of other guys. I think it's cute he and Jef seem to have become good friends. They both seem like nice guys. And no, not all men have to be built the same and there is no handbook that I'm aware of that says you are only a man if you have big muscles.
    jucamer, Midol and Mikesgirl83 like this.

I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder. I'm attracted to funny. They can have big muscles or little ones...as long as they have a funny bone, I'm in! I think that's why I like Jef so much and probably why I dislike Chris. Chris takes himself way to serious.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder. I'm attracted to funny. They can have big muscles or little ones...as long as they have a funny bone, I'm in! I think that's why I like Jef so much and probably why I dislike Chris. Chris takes himself way to serious.
    Chris started off that way. I have no idea why she has kept him this long
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread