Closed Thread
Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree597Likes

Thread: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She didn't say it back. She did tell Jef he was special, he said promise, she said yes. Be still my heart
    She can't say it back. She lit up when Arie told her he loved her. Her response was just as promising as it was towards Jeff. I like her with both Arie and Jeff right now, but Jeff still seems a bit immature. Cute, but immature. I don't think she'll go wrong with either of them as her F1. Both Arie and Jeff seem like really good guys.
    jucamer likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I guess reality tv has me jaded, but I don't believe that the most romantic hometown ever, will make any difference in who Emily falls in love with. I'm just going to expect the unexpected. LOL
    Is this a little like( or a lot like) full disclosure with Chris Harrison. No wonder we are jaded.
    Midol likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    She can't say it back. She lit up when Arie told her he loved her. Her response was just as promising as it was toward Jeff. I like her with both Arie and Jeff right now, but Jeff still seems a bit immature. Cute, but immature. I don't think she'll go wrong with either of them as her F1. Both Arie and Jeff seem like really good guys.
    She lit up with Sean, I don't know how you missed that. Lets face it.If they are paying her a compliment, she lights up.
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I know Arie fans will probably disagree with me on this and I like the guy I just like Jef better but I re-watched the scene where Arie said "I love you" and she kinda did this awww head tilt and then in her response her eyes would look away off to the side and she would look down, that wasn't promising " I feel the same" body language to me, but I could be wrong.

The recap for Episode 7 is posted in the rundown thread.

P.S. take a peek at the video behind the link at the bottom of the Episode 1 (Premiere) post. It is a b-roll view of portions of opening night.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-27-2012 at 04:52 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    One of the spoiler sights had the headline (I didn't open the link to find out) - "Next week someone has the most romantic Hometown EVER". I have to think it is either Arie or Jef.......
    I love sopilers, so could you share the link with me in private?? Thanks!

Thanks, Arieflies, I love to read those.

I had the very same feeling as Mikesgirl83. When Arie said ILY, her reaction seemed more like a "I'm so touched to hear you say that," than a "hot diggity dog!" I also sensed a little something during this week's little side interview where she discusses her time with Arie (not sure what you guys call them), but she mentions how they have had a few ups and downs but she likes that they can iron out things quickly. She seemed to want to acknowledge a pattern that concerned her, but then chose to (or was told to?) downplay it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She lit up with Sean, I don't know how you missed that. Lets face it.If they are paying her a compliment, she lights up.
    Then I guess you can't tell whom she prefers or seems to connect with more than another, since the remaining guys all compliment her.

I see a much different reaction from her when it comes to Arie than with Sean. Same with Jeff. She is sharing deeper feelings for Arie and Jeff than she is for Sean. That's just my take on what we are being presented however.
    ilja likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

The way her relationship with Sean has been presented is really peculiar. They have a special connection -- whether it is more special or less special than the connection with Arie and Jef is not the issue. It was obvious when Sean "found" her on the street and they had some time together, but we didn't get to see much if anything that led up to it, certainly not even a fraction of the interaction we've been shown with Arie and Jef. At first, I thought that was Fleiss Code for Sean being the F1 (similar to Jesse on Deanna's season): don't show us much of them together until the end, but now that I think Jef is going to be the final choice (just speculating), I don't know why we saw so little interaction between her and Sean yet are led to believe they have something special. We've even seen much more of Chris than Sean.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Then I guess you can't tell whom she prefers or seems to connect with more than another, since the remaining guys all compliment her.

I see a much different reaction from her when it comes to Arie than with Sean. Same with Jeff. She is sharing deeper feelings for Arie and Jeff than she is for Sean. That's just my take on what we are being presented however.
    I think we see what we want to. Maybe she ends up with none of them. And dates Chris Harrison
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread