Closed Thread
Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree597Likes

Thread: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

She seemed pretty enamored with Arie even after the little bump in the road. According to Brad, she is definitely the forgive and forget type. She was very understanding of Arie, once he explained his mindset surrounding the issue. She kept on reaching up for kisses all through the night. I don't think Arie has slipped at all, not up to Monday night at least. I am excited for the hometown dates next week.
    jucamer likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I guess we will have to see. Kissing is just that, they don't talk very much.I think Sean and Emily, and Jef and Emily have talked .Arie and Emily have just kissed, and then kissed some more. Thats not going to sustain their relationship - I think Arie will stay longer than Chris, ( I hope) but I dont see her picking him for her F1.

I like HTD.I am not excited, but I enjoy seeing the family .Thank goodness there are no more history lessons.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I agree Chris hasn't got a shot and is only there because she has to have 4 HTDs.

Usually the lead has 2 people that she has the hots for, and one 'perfect on paper' checklist guy.

Checklist guy this season is obviously Sean. Hello F2.

The 2 "hots" guys are Arie and Jef, in that order. Arie's appeal is on the downhill slide (way too much, way too fast, dropped the ILY bomb way too early) while Jef's appeal (to Emily, otherwise blech) is still climbing (more of a challenge).
    Hello F3 and F1.

At least that's the way it looks to me as of 11:28 am on June 27.
    mesachick, ilja and Mikesgirl83 like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    She seemed pretty enamored with Arie even after the little bump in the road. According to Brad, she is definitely the forgive and forget type. She was very understanding of Arie, once he explained his mindset surrounding the issue. She kept on reaching up for kisses all through the night. I don't think Arie has slipped at all, not up to Monday night at least. I am excited for the hometown dates next week.
    One of the spoiler sights had the headline (I didn't open the link to find out) - "Next week someone has the most romantic Hometown EVER". I have to think it is either Arie or Jef.......

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I agree Chris hasn't got a shot and is only there because she has to have 4 HTDs.

Usually the lead has 2 people that she has the hots for, and one 'perfect on paper' checklist guy.

Checklist guy this season is obviously Sean. Hello F2.

The 2 "hots" guys are Arie and Jef, in that order. Arie's appeal is on the downhill slide (way too much, way too fast, dropped the ILY bomb way too early) while Jef's appeal (to Emily, otherwise blech) is still climbing (more of a challenge).
    Hello F3 and F1.

At least that's the way it looks to me as of 11:28 am on June 27.
    You sound like me on the whole timeline issue and how you see things at this exact moment.
    Alexxxx likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Yes, it is edited and props are provided, but interactions are not supplied.
    I only agree to a certain point. I do think that much of the interaction is prompted ... like telling the contestant he needs to be more aggressive, go in for a kiss, put a blanket around her shoulders, etc. I'm pretty sure Emily was told to have that conversation with Arie to see if he'd come clean about having had a relationship witht he producer. They can't put every word in people's mouths, but they darn sure try! They want a certain outcome and will do whatever it takes to get it.
    Midol likes this.

FORT Fan

I need to find a clip of Arie telling Emily that he loves her so I can analyze her reaction again, did her eyes say " I love you too" or was it more " Oh that so sweet but I'm going to pick Jef"
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    I need to find a clip of Arie telling Emily that he loves her so I can analyze her reaction again, did her eyes say " I love you too" or was it more " Oh that so sweet but I'm going to pick Jef"
    She didn't say it back. She did tell Jef he was special, he said promise, she said yes. Be still my heart
    J.D. and Mikesgirl83 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    One of the spoiler sights had the headline (I didn't open the link to find out) - "Next week someone has the most romantic Hometown EVER". I have to think it is either Arie or Jef.......
    I guess reality tv has me jaded, but I don't believe that the most romantic hometown ever, will make any difference in who Emily falls in love with. I'm just going to expect the unexpected. LOL
    nennie, NEPASue and jucamer like this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She didn't say it back. She did tell Jef he was special, he said promise, she said yes. Be still my heart
    Yeah I just re-watched it I'm going to say it was definitely the latter

Closed Thread