Closed Thread
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree597Likes

Thread: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman View Post
    If she marries Jeff, doesn't she have to be a mormon too? Well either way, he is not allowed to marry in the temple which is very important for mormons.
    If she converts to the Mormon religion, they could marry in the Temple after one year. That shouldn't be an issue. And didn't he say he's inactive? If so, he may not be worthy of going to the temple anyway. A couple can have a civil ceremony and then solumnize the union later.

If this has already been answered, I apologize, I answered it before finishing the entire thread.
    Debb70 likes this.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Ok, I know I'm going to look like a total n00b here, but who is this Michelle Money person? I heard her name regarding Bentley (ugh) and now regarding Jef. Is she from Utah? How does she contact the batchelorettes? Obviously I haven't watched all of the seasons....

Thanks.

Michelle Money is a former bachelorette from Jake (?)'s season. She was villified and has since redeemed herself on Bachelor Pad.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Michelle Money is a former bachelorette from Jake (?)'s season. She was villified and has since redeemed herself on Bachelor Pad.
    Actually she was on Brad's second season with Emily. Her and Emily are really good friends!

Quote Originally Posted by CruGirl13 View Post
    Actually she was on Brad's second season with Emily. Her and Emily are really good friends!
    I had her mixed up with Vienna going into Jake's room. Didn't she sneak off at some point, too?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I agree that on paper and logically that Sean would be her best pick. I also believe that they have similar life priorities and that he would make a fantastic husband.

That being said, Emily is still quite young and at her age, she is much more likely to follow her heart. She has never been married and does not yet know by her own experiences how difficult marriage can be. I am under the impression based on what has not been left on the editing room floor that Emily is more taken with Jef and Arie.

At least that's what I believe at this moment and this hour.
    mesachick and jucamer like this.

The heart wants what the heart wants. Some may see Sean as the best catch 'on paper' but if she's not feeling it, she's not feeling it. I agree, Arie and Jef seem to be the two front runners at this point as far as comfort level between themselves and Emily and they definitely share chemistry.
    mesachick and jucamer like this.

I think Sean and Jef are the front runners. Arie was. But he has slipped.I dont care if all three had a chat about their fake drama( not a camera in sight) I don't think all is resolved.
    Debb70 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think Sean and Jef are the front runners. Arie was. But he has slipped.I dont care if all three had a chat about their fake drama( not a camera in sight) I don't think all is resolved.
    You don't think Emily is the "forgive and forget" type? I get the unresolved vibe, too.
    J.D. and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    You don't think Emily is the "forgive and forget" type? I get the unresolved vibe, too.
    No I don't think she is. Not at all.
    J.D. likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread