Closed Thread
Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree597Likes

Thread: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    PS. He's dated a woman with kids before so I'm pretty sure Jef knows what he's getting into and if you want kids, you are financially secure and have a big heart ready and willing to love and take care of that child which I think Jef does cause it's obvious he likes kids then yeah I think you're ready, he's ready.
    You are thinking of Arie, not Jeff.

So, I just got to watch the show so I am a bit behind (was on vacation til this afternoon)...

Arie - loved how the whole situation was handled from all ends. Emily didn't behave at all like the previews seemed to make it out to be, and I am glad! Arie explained the situation (and I totally get where he was coming from), and I think all Em needed was just some clarification and acknowledgement about it all. The passion between these two is pretty crazy! Arie was the first to proclaim his love, which was really sweet. I am still hoping he is the F1, they just seem to have *it* more than any of the other pairings. Emily loves kissing on him and I can see why!

John - he was doomed from the start lol. I am glad he enjoyed his date, but I didn't see any real connection going on.

Sean - I still feel like this relationship is forced. The kissing - looks like Sean was picking up some kissing tips from Arie lol. That and chasing after her... been there done that. He's adorable, no doubt, but I just am not feeling it as real between these two.

Doug - not surprised to see him go. Man was he clueless! I have to agree - his girl radar is in need of some serious repair. That kiss was painfully awkward as well. I grimaced when he did it.

Jeff - not sure about Jeff. He still seems immature to me, but he is super sweet that's for sure. You can see the connection continue to grow between the two of them as time goes by. He seems almost too naive or something, like he just needs to experience more in life before he is ready to settle down and be a dad. Emily sure digs him though.

Chris - awww I was feeling his pain, but I am guessing that he is gone after hometowns.

Another good episode all around though!
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Mesachick, Jef, as well as Arie, has dated a woman who has children. I can't quite remember the specifics of it and when Jef told Emily that, but he did indeed date a woman with kids.
    Midol and Mikesgirl83 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Mesachick, Jef, as well as Arie, has dated a woman who has children. I can't quite remember the specifics of it and when Jef told Emily that, but he did indeed date a woman with kids.
    Really? I don't recall that in conversation between the two of them. No wonder Jeff and Arie became so tight, they seem to have quite a bit in common. Emily sure got two good one's to fall for this season.
    Last edited by mesachick; 06-26-2012 at 09:38 PM.
    NEPASue likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    When Jef was being grilled by Emily's friends he told them that he had been in a serious relationship with a woman with two kids

Quote Originally Posted by french dip View Post
    Rewatch it if you can.
    Definite lower body movement going on......
    I saw that( missed that last night) Sean and her have something .When he makes a move, he makes a move
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I saw that( missed that last night) Sean and her have something .When he makes a move, he makes a move
    Yeah I saw that too, I was like, whoa mamma! Arie got nothing on Sean
    sugargoose and NEPASue like this.

Arie's got plenty on Sean considering that he had already done what Sean did last night. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...
    jucamer likes this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Regarding back up thread about the dates. I understand the cynicism, but while the dates are planned by the producers, at this stage, the person she takes on them is put forth by Emily. So, yes, the marionette shop was on the producer planned agenda, but, as Emily says in her blog, she thought Jef would be a fun person to take on it. Without suspension of belief, I can see that it was a Jef thought to go back to buy the marionette for Ricki. As far as money, perhaps a producer paid for it as they did for the other two.

They were probably wandering around the library wondering what to do when a producer suggested playing out their meet up and they took it from there. Production provided the floor rug, but it was up to Emily and Jef how they used it. Did you notice no food (picnic) or night portion of the date was provided for us? They had probably scheduled so much time in editing and the late addition of the Arie disclosure ate into that and the group date.

Yes, it is edited and props are provided, but interactions are not supplied. Jef really did say his controversial line, though he was quoting an ecard. Perfect line to fade to black.
    sclilred1, JavaJo, ilja and 3 others like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I agree. Arie was too much, too soon. Sean wasn't as cool as Jef, but Sean knows what he is doing .Good for Sean
    Debb70 and Mikesgirl83 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Arie's got plenty on Sean considering that he had already done what Sean did last night. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...
    How could Sean imitate Arie when he never knew or saw what Arie did?

In my mind, the only guy (or guys) I could see Emily with (because we're besties, dontchaknow ...lol) is Sean and maybe Ryan.
    Ryan done shoved his foot far down his throat with some of his blunt comments so he was toast early on. Had he behaved himself, I do think he and Emily would have been nicely matched.
    Sean is much more her speed, IMO.
    I sense they share more similarities than any of the others....and he is just too stinkin sweet and gentlemanly to let go. Not to mention that rockin bod of his.....hubba hubba. Arie nor Jef could never dream of lookin that good when they grow up.

There's something there...no doubt about it. I think it's been there longer than their London date. She knew how the dates were gonna work with the 3/1 rose going to THE GUY she definitely wanted to go on a HT date with. Sean didn't get a 1 on 1, because I don't think he needed it.
    Longhornfan and Debb70 like this.

Closed Thread