Closed Thread
Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree597Likes

Thread: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I am willing to be deceived. Now if they had Doug being a puppeteer, that would have been a snoozefest, but with Jef it brought out his wittiness and impressive coordination techniques. Did you see how he made that wood figure move like Michael Jackson? First spinning pillows and then that... he'd be a whole lot of fun to shack up with, if you ask me.
    Me too, I'm sure going to the store was set up but not everything they said and did, IDK maybe I'm a sucker but I'm willing to believe it was Jef's idea to get Ricki a puppet too, he's a sweet guy! Just because he was nervous with Emily at fist doesn't mean he hasn't relaxed now and isn't normally smooth JMO
    J.D., sclilred1, ilja and 1 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I am willing to be deceived. Now if they had Doug being a puppeteer, that would have been a snoozefest, but with Jef it brought out his wittiness and impressive coordination techniques. Did you see how he made that wood figure move like Michael Jackson? First spinning pillows and then that... he'd be a whole lot of fun to shack up with, if you ask me.
    Shack up with, maybe, but there's a whole lot more to being a father than playing puppets and spinning pillows. It's not all fun and games. Just because he says he wants to be a father "yesterday" (good thinking, when you're trying to ingratiate yourself with a single mother who can't wait to have more more kids), doesn't mean he has the maturity or even a realistic idea of all that it entails.
    bamafan and Debb70 like this.

FORT Fan

Doesn't mean he doesn't or isn't ready either, my husband became a father at 23, he was ready and he's a wonderful daddy
    Florimel, nanarama and ilja like this.

FORT Fogey

I wasn't referring to anything having to do with his age.

I don't think age (or even maturity level) has a whole lot to do with when you are ready to become a parent. I was young when my first was born and from that moment on, it was all about my son. I stayed in school and worked part time while taking care of my child. I didn't pawn him off on anyone. So Jeff may be immature and a barrel of fun but that doesn't mean he's not capable of being a wonderful father and husband.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I don't think age (or even maturity level) has a whole lot to do with when you are ready to become a parent. I was young when my first was born and from that moment on, it was all about my son. I stayed in school and worked part time while taking care of my child. I didn't pawn him off on anyone. So Jeff may be immature and a barrel of fun but that doesn't mean he's not capable of being a wonderful father and husband.
    #TeamJef
    sclilred1 and Baby's Breath like this.

Well, she seems to like him. Its all up to her from now on.I like him better than I like Arie, so team Jef( or Sean) here.
    sclilred1 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

PS. He's dated a woman with kids before so I'm pretty sure Jef knows what he's getting into and if you want kids, you are financially secure and have a big heart ready and willing to love and take care of that child which I think Jef does cause it's obvious he likes kids then yeah I think you're ready, he's ready.
    NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    PS. He's dated a woman with kids before so I'm pretty sure Jef knows what he's getting into and if you want kids, you are financially secure and have a big heart ready and willing to love and take care of that child which I think Jef does cause it's obvious he likes kids then yeah I think you're ready, he's ready.
    I didn't know he had dated someone with children Did he say? I missed that.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Shack up with, maybe, but there's a whole lot more to being a father than playing puppets and spinning pillows. It's not all fun and games. Just because he says he wants to be a father "yesterday" (good thinking, when you're trying to ingratiate yourself with a single mother who can't wait to have more more kids), doesn't mean he has the maturity or even a realistic idea of all that it entails.
    No, but it is a great start and it's the very attitude that has kept my marriage going. Besides, didn't you hear their conversation about living together... how they disagreed with it because it can lend itself to an easy exit? I got the distinct impression that he is ready for a committed "'til death do us part" relationship.

Closed Thread