Closed Thread
Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree597Likes

Thread: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Was she wearing them with her everyday, sequined shorts? I swear this woman carries that little bedazzler around with her
    Bahaha! Too true.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I have a neighbor, she is about 22.She wears them when she hosts at a nightclub p/t. She looks cute. Walking around in the day, not so cute

Although on the yacht( the denim shorts) devoid of the bedazzler, Emily looked good.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    OMG, this just made my day. Thanks, tbamom.

Boob Now!
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    OMG, this just made my day. Thanks, tbamom.

Boob Now!
    Your welcome. 14 year old daughter was listening with half an ear and said "he's not being original" I had thought he was childishly clever but now I see he reads tumblr like all the kids
    Alexxxx likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    I'm kinda surprised by all the negative Jef posts, I loved that date, playing with those puppets is so something my husband and I would do. We're both big dorks and love laughing together, I think it's important to have somebody that you can just totally let go and be a dork with like that. I'm 28 and he's 30 and we're mature when the time calls for it but when it's just the two of us on a date we are silly and goofy and like to feel young like that, I mean why not? That's not immaturity, the way Chris was acting was immature, what Jef and Emily were doing is called HAVING FUN. I guess some people just don't get Jef but I do and I think Emily does too
    Maybe it would have come across more that way if we didn't know that all these things are producer-planned and arranged. Did they just happen to spontaneously stop at that particular store and choose those particular marionettes and make up the whole story with them interacting together (with not another soul happening to be in the store at that time)? I seriously doubt it. I doubt if it was Jef's idea to go back to get a princess marionette for Ricki, either. This is the same bumbling fool who couldn't manage to kiss Emily or even act interested, and now he is Mr. Smooth, Mr. Fun, Mr. F-bomb about dating and marriage?
    NEPASue and Midol like this.

I prefer to live in my ilja lala land just like I do for non-reality shows and pretend it was all spontaneous and real. girl_pinkglassesf.gif
    JunkieGirl, J.D. and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

Of course! I doubt there's much of anything that isn't producer-driven and arranged. They are masters of deceit, trying to convince the audience that this is all unplanned and unscripted.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    You're welcome. 14 year old daughter was listening with half an ear and said "he's not being original" I had thought he was childishly clever but now I see he reads tumblr like all the kids
    I am quoting myself because there is a spelling error that I seem to be unable to edit out.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I cringe every time Emily screeches her high-pitched "Thaaaaaank you!!!" at the most asinine, insignificant things - always with a smile. Okay, so we know you're a polite southern gal with manners. Stop overdoing it already.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

I am willing to be deceived. Now if they had Doug being a puppeteer, that would have been a snoozefest, but with Jef it brought out his wittiness and impressive coordination techniques. Did you see how he made that wood figure move like Michael Jackson? First spinning pillows and then that... he'd be a whole lot of fun to shack up with, if you ask me.

Closed Thread