Closed Thread
Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree597Likes

Thread: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

I'm not big on shorts for adult ladies either, but I must admit, those shiny ones were kind of cute. They could have been worn by Beyonce, Jennifer L, etc. And those boots with the shorts? What a fashion statement. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I was too distracted by the fake Cassie drama to notice the sparkly silver, lace short shorts the first time. (Bye the way can I just say how much I hate short shorts on anyone older than 12 and Emily just keeps bringing them. Probably another reason she annoys me.) Also hated the blue rose ceremony dress and most of her clothes this season...Although I did like the white dress she had on her 3:1/2:1 date. I can't beleive they spent $350,000+ on clothers this season...the stylist should be fired.
    I was just going to say that. It seems Emily has the love for gold, and shiny fabrics and she looks so old fashioned. Jeff however who I think she is going to pick, is very trendy.
    Why Emily's dress sense is so terrible, it is beneath me? She appeared to have tons of money to buy great clothes and this is what she came up with? That blue dress? eek! I do like the jacket, khaki she was wearing over the crazy shiny shorts.

FORT Fan

I'm kinda surprised by all the negative Jef posts, I loved that date, playing with those puppets is so something my husband and I would do. We're both big dorks and love laughing together, I think it's important to have somebody that you can just totally let go and be a dork with like that. I'm 28 and he's 30 and we're mature when the time calls for it but when it's just the two of us on a date we are silly and goofy and like to feel young like that, I mean why not? That's not immaturity, the way Chris was acting was immature, what Jef and Emily were doing is called HAVING FUN. I guess some people just don't get Jef but I do and I think Emily does too

I think Emily and Jef "get" each other too, Mikesgirl83. Last night's date really proved that to me. I see Emily really light up when she is with Jef. He seems to make her laugh and be herself more so than I have seen her with anyone else.
    J.D., NEPASue, KatesMom and 1 others like this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I think Emily and Jef "get" each other too, Mikesgirl83. Last night's date really proved that to me. I see Emily really light up when she is with Jef. He seems to make her laugh and be herself more so than I have seen her with anyone else.
    I do see that she lightens up with him and I would not be surprised that she picks him. But, the cynic that I am, I wonder what will be the excuse that this one doesn't work out?
    NEPASue likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

I do see that she lightens up with him and I would not be surprised that she picks him. But, the cynic that I am, I wonder what will be the excuse that this one doesn't work out?
    That he wont grow up, that he isn't old enough to be a dad. There are a myriad of reasons she could give . I don't care either way.I just hope their isn't much upheaval for her daughter
    Alexxxx and iwatchtv like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    That he wont grow up, that he isn't old enough to be a dad. There are a myriad of reasons she could give . I don't care either way.I just hope their isn't much upheaval for her daughter
    Ewe that is a horrible thought. I can see Rikki (sp?) getting really attached to Jef and it breaking her heart if it did not work out.

I was too distracted by the fake Cassie drama to notice the sparkly silver, lace short shorts the first time. (Bye the way can I just say how much I hate short shorts on anyone older than 12 and Emily just keeps bringing them. Probably another reason she annoys me.) Also hated the blue rose ceremony dress and most of her clothes this season...Although I did like the white dress she had on her 3:1/2:1 date. I can't beleive they spent $350,000+ on clothers this season...the stylist should be fired.
    they looked nasty they reminded me of those diaper things Grethen made on Project Runway that 2 of the judges loved so much
    Allie likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Ewe that is a horrible thought. I can see Rikki (sp?) getting really attached to Jef and it breaking her heart if it did not work out.
    It's a chance she takes isn't it? Its a chance any single mum takes, but it this is all being played out on TV.

I guess I have become desensitized about it all. I believe that Ricki did miss Brad, because there are articles out there , and he spoke of his two girls .I don't know, and I don't really care. But whatever other Bachelorettes have done, and it has come back to haunt them, they didn't have child.
    NEPASue and Midol like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

sometimes it pays to have teenaged children

(EDIT to add that this is the e-card Jef almost quoted correctly on this episode - Arielflies)
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-26-2012 at 04:06 PM.
    Alexxxx likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Closed Thread