Closed Thread
Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree597Likes

Thread: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Brads gift to Ricki was a kitten.. So I guess dogs are out.
    I wonder if she mentioned a cat is because Ricki prefers kittens.

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    "I wanna date you so hard, and marry the "f" out of you."
    Ha he meant "I wanna date you so hard and "f"k the marry out of you"

Quote Originally Posted by iwatchtv View Post
    I also feel that Jef had inside information from Doug and Michelle about Emily. People have said they felt that Arie had an advantage because of his relationship with Cassie, but I feel Jef's friendship with Doug and Michelle was worse. I believe that Emily would have let Jef go early if Doug (or Michelle) hadn't called her before the show to tell her to give Jef a chance since he was a good guy. He was too standofish at first and she let others go when they didn't step up the pursuit.

As for Chris, she should have let him go weeks ago. He looks too much like Brad and now shows a temperament similar to Brad's. I think she kept him because of the "looks" but when she saw the temper, it changed her mind. I think she wanted to send both John and Chris home last night.
    It seems to me the only one with no inside information is Sean .So far they haven't been able to dig up any dirt on him. Or any ties to past players, or producers etc.

I don't know what she saw in Chris, and I still dont.
    luvlady345, iwatchtv and Debb70 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I haven't read the thread yet at all but I just finished watching the episode and all I really want to do is rave about Jef, I know a lot of other people on here think he is too young of whatever, but I just smile and feel giddy when I see them together. I actually think Jef is really mature but he also has the fun youthful goofy side and personally I love it, I think it's so important to be able to laugh and just be silly with the person you are with. The conversation he had with Emily on thier date was so good. Emily's eyes just light up when she looks at him and he is the same when he looks at her. Jef has definetly taken the number 1 spot for me

Now for the bad.. ARRGG! I'm so not happy Chris got the rose, I don't think him or John would be the F1 so it doesn't really matter except I don't want to look at or listen to his fugly butt for another week
    JavaJo likes this.

Was she wearing them with her everyday, sequined shorts? I swear this woman carries that little bedazzler around with her
    I was too distracted by the fake Cassie drama to notice the sparkly silver, lace short shorts the first time. (Bye the way can I just say how much I hate short shorts on anyone older than 12 and Emily just keeps bringing them. Probably another reason she annoys me.) Also hated the blue rose ceremony dress and most of her clothes this season...Although I did like the white dress she had on her 3:1/2:1 date. I can't beleive they spent $350,000+ on clothers this season...the stylist should be fired.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

FORT Fogey

There was more deliberate cruelty by the producers. I think the producers told Emily to give Doug and John roses last week, and then send them both home this week. It's not "just a vacation" for the guys. They all had developed feelings for Emily, in their own ways... even Doug, who didn't kiss Emily until she was telling him she was sending him home. The guys of course have no one else to think about, since they have no contact with anyone else while filming the show.
    Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    He halts the rose ceremony to whine some more?! What an assclown.
    Seriously just choked on an ice cube....rofl.....
    NEPASue, jucamer and iwatchtv like this.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    So anyone else wishing it was them up against the wall instead of Emily during the kiss with Sean? Okay, just me. Carry on then.
    Rewatch it if you can.
    Definite lower body movement going on......
    NEPASue likes this.

It seems to me the only one with no inside information is Sean .So far they haven't been able to dig up any dirt on him. Or any ties to past players, or producers etc.

I don't know what she saw in Chris, and I still dont.
    No dirt on Sean but apparently he does know Deanna's Jeremy. I believe they have even hung out since the show. Jeremy got a pretty good edit...well, except for coming back...so he probably had a few words of wisdom for Sean before he came on the show.

I'm beginnning to think that pretty much everyone has six degrees (or less) of separation from someone on the show now since they have had ... what about 600+ contestants.
    CrazyDutchWoman and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

FORT Fan

If she picks jef I wonder if she'd move to Utah as beautiful as the mountains are there I just can't see her fitting in there, I think she's much more suited to living in Charlotte. She better figure that out before she makes her decision.

Closed Thread