Closed Thread
Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree597Likes

Thread: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/25 Bachelorette 8: Episode 7 **West Coast Spoilers**

Chris gave me the creeps from the very beginning. He's a very tense guy, a bit unstable. I don't trust him.
    angelic_one2002 and Debb70 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I agree about the heat..Sean and Arie, but I think that Arie would actually be a much softer touch than Jeff. I think, like Miss Emily, Jeff is used to getting his own way...he is just more subtle about it.
    you know Jef and Brad are about as polar opposities as you can get Jef is not an Alpha but Brad was and IMO women who prefer the alpha's usually stick with that....it just seems odd to me that Emily would be seriously interested in a guy who IMO is what is called Metrosexual

so 2 things come to my mind either Emily is going down the path with him cause he will be the easiest to dump and wouldn't be a problem

or she wants someone she can control and wear the pants in the family

Emily...like most single mom's that have been on their own for a while get used to having total control over everything and that can be hard for a woman to give up

don't get me wrong I like Jef have liked him since day 1 but as the show has developed I find myself jumping on team Sean..he has really grown on me and IMO if Emily is serious about love he would be her best match
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Oh c'mon AlwaysVeg, let's be realistic here. Some women who choose the kid at heart guy don't complain until a couple of babies are born and realize that daddy is never going to grow up. LOL Em's got a couple of years yet.

Sequestered? Why? Seeing their family is being distracted from their duties? Hmmm. I'm trying to not be judgmental, trying to understand. Although it is normal for them to not want to be on this crazy, contrived show.

What is with all the cat references on the show? Jef said "Can we get a dog" and Emily replied "no, cats" Are the producers/editors implying that Emily could become the crazy old cat lady?
    I know you aren't being judgmental and are simply trying to understand. Mormons are be quirky. And people have questions.

I think the "heavy restrictions" thing pertains to the younger missionaries more than the older ones. You'd be surprised how closely these kids are watched. I understand it, you've got all these hormone-fueled teenagers being sent around the world - someone has to keep their horny little butts busy teachin' the bible stories. It's not difficult to distract these kids. They are even restricted as to the music they listen to, all sorts of things.

I've never known of anyone being visited on their mission, although a poster above said she's known it to happen. And like others, I think nothing good can happen because of a visit from the Batchelorette group. The church tends to frown on that kind of distraction.

I hope that wasn't too much, too off topic. If I was out of line - it wasn't intentional.

And yes, I do think that was a "crazy cat lady" joke between Emily and Jef. I thought it was cute.
    nennie likes this.

FORT Fogey

I think the drama all season has been fake: it's generated by the producers. A producer decided to have Sean "look for" Emily, just like Courtney looked for Ben. A producer probably told Sean where Emily was. How long has Emily known about Cassie and Arie? The producers probably decided ahead of time to save the Cassie drama for this episode. Also, Emily didn't seem upset about sending Doug home.
    CrazyDutchWoman and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    She has LV vintage luggage????????????
    wow! I'm very envious but a little pricey for me.
    That is Jef and Emily code for Rikki.

I am big on team Sean but the running through the streets shouting Emily was stupid. I see full body contact kissing with Sean, Arie and Jef. With Chris it was mouth on mouth but she kept her hands on her lap and their shoulders didn't even touch.
    Midol likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    What? She didn't want Sean to tell the other guys about last night? Isn't that keeping secrets? Pot calling kettle!
    I am still watching the episode. Now I am at the double date with Sean kissing her, but this episode Emily is annoying the crap out of me.
    Sorry but I think if a man had kissed girls and talked to them like Emily does to the men, people would be angry. She is giving them so much hope. First Arie tells her he loves her. (for me more proof he is definitely not a player) but she likes him saying that, but not really, it appears. She said something to that effect, but she made it seem like she was head over heels.

Then you see her with Sean and it is again as if she is so deeply in love. The same with Jeff.

Then her stupid anger at Arie for not telling her about the fling with the producer that happened 10 yrs ago and he thought was not worth talking about. How she talked to him then, annoyed me too.
    Now she is the one behaving sneaky. Double standards much?

I am starting to feel sorry for Arie and maybe for any man that ends up with her. I do like her sometimes. She makes me laugh but not this week.
    jucamer, Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Newbie

I think Sean is perfect on paper for Emily, but I just think Emily would get bored in that relationship. She laughs the most with Jef and she has said that she really wants someone who makes her laugh.
    NEPASue and Mikesgirl83 like this.

I noticed that especially after last night's date with Jef too, CruGirl13. Emily just beams when she is with Jef. Their time last night together was so casual, fun and light-hearted. It's no wonder she laughs and smiles a lot when she is with him. He has a very endearing cute sense of humor.
    J.D., nennie and NEPASue like this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I was thinking when she wrote J+E on the lock it might have been a message for Jef and not John who she was with at the time.
    ilja and Midol like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Is there going to be a Men Tell All episode? I think it may be pretty boring.
    jucamer likes this.

Closed Thread